• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This current topics bores me just bring me this guy next season
8391ed1244a18b4ef1dabbba0d376558.jpg
Asura is looooooong overdue.

I'm probably going to sound like a broken record but while the Penders run had some moments of nice characterization, a lot of it is what people associate with the cringe of the comic itself and I honestly think the comic started to really get good when Ian took over
The record has ascended beyond the dualities of broken and unbroken when it comes to talking about Penders and his characterization/storytelling not to mention his overall attitude.
This current topics bores me just bring me this guy next season
8391ed1244a18b4ef1dabbba0d376558.jpg
Yes we need more angry dads on DB (more "interesting" parent characters in general tbh).

By the way, another thing about the Book of Infinite Pages, it's supposed to be the story of the DC multiverse, which is confirmed by Death of the Endless to eventually end.
Technically infinites can have a theoretical end. Specially to beings so large that infinity looks like a speck. Remember in DC the Higher you are in the hierarchy the larger you are physically. To where even infinite Is nothing

By definition, something that is infinite cannot have an end. Period.

It's a massive outlier anyways since Superman's struggled to lift lesser weights regardless.
Theoretically If you drew a infinite line to the right of you with chalk. You’d have a starting point which if one crossed an infinite distance. That starting point would be the “end”

Also you missed just general DC cosmology. In this Moment Superman and Co are Boomtubed Amp’d which makes them infinitely larger. Though it doesn’t scale to base

Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black

Mewtwo vs Shadow

Cammy vs Sonya

Sub-Zero vs Glacius

Rogue vs Wonder Woman

Yang vs Tifa

The list goes on
Ah, I see, the ones with bad animation like Cammy vs Sonya & Sub vs Glacius.

Bieber vs Black is probably truly worst for spiting real people who went through real shit but honestly? As a gag joke and early edgy humor its funny. It had way better ball kick joke too. And unlike some other bad eps its just sth thats very easy to ignore.

Rogue vs WW my god. No one is loud about this verdict. Everyone knows its wrong but no one cares. People care about Pikachu, Bomberman & Chun Li losing than this.

MvS2 & GvS2 are certainly not the worst in animation. Tho I do wonder, which was better fight animation, GvS2 or Yang vs Tifa?

Now its time for my controversial opinion, as a fight animation Luigi vs Tails is pretty good or at least ok.

It shows their movesets better than MvS2 and thinking about, how often does DB fights use traps? Tails planting a bomb was neat call and some parts like Luigi trying to vacuum Tails was neat.

Too bad radish lift thing happened which automatically makes it bad research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back