• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Every current Joestar has a matchup it seems, who does Gappy have though?
****, i've came up with the dumbest match-up for him right now
unknown.png

JOSUKE VS DUKE NUKEM: BATTLE OF THE MOST POWERFUL BALLS

So I saw that DBX at work today and by God it was somehow the best DBX of this season and possibly all time.
The music, cinematography and all the absurdly powerful shit the Goomba and Koopa did were both amazing and make me wonder if this Koopa and Goomba come from a world where they are gods.

It's gonna be one of those battles that will happen at some point isn't it? Something I don't want to see as the topic has been dead for some time now but DB's research is a lot better so maybe it'll be more fair
final season deal
as much despise the thought of it its both best MU and there last fight shouldn't be there lasting legacy

Last edited:
If you think S4 is bad, go relook S5. Its shocking how calculations in S5 are not that good either. I used to think S5 was start of modern DB but S6 is the true modern start.

And yeah, based on Chaos Emerald calcs, Sonic cast would have beaten everyone except Wally and maybe Vegeta? Honestly not sure what their stance is truly on Uni Super forms.

Bats is back because they think he can lose his fight. They have obviously been more serious about DC getting losses, since we know Hal, BG and Wally were serious attempts for Ls. The only problem remains to be seen if Final Batsuit goes brrrrr

Do you think any other series deserves to lose? Its honestly crazy a lot of people want DC to take Ls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back