• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do wanna know what is after iron man vs batman but i already know

it is either
Character i do not know/ i don't care about vs. character i don't know/ i don't care about
or
Character i love vs. Character who is clearly gonna win and the character i love is gonna be used as a scapegoat to let the other character look good.
or
Another episode of DB trying to appease RoosterTeeth by giving RWBY another win

Goku vs Supes 3 but only as 2nd to last episode, some Bats vs Spidey rogues ones (Killer Croc & Scarecrow), Simon vs Kyle is too hyped now not to happen, Reverse-Flash will prolly get Black, Adam vs Apocalypse, Trigon for Dormammu and Atom for Antman, maaaybe Starfire, MM and Cyborg.

No but really, what else?

I really like Thragg vs Zod
Same tho gonna have to wait awhile
Another episode of DB trying to appease RoosterTeeth by giving RWBY another win
We had Blake already this season
Ruby saved latter on for Maka
Goku vs Supes 3 but only as 2nd to last episode, some Bats vs Spidey rogues ones (Killer Croc & Scarecrow), Simon vs Kyle is too hyped now not to happen, Reverse-Flash will prolly get Black, Adam vs Apocalypse, Trigon for Dormammu and Atom for Antman, maaaybe Starfire, MM and Cyborg.

No but really, what else?
Nova vs John Stewart

If it's Michael versus Jason it'd probably be something like Friday the 31st for somethin like that

For the preview, they show multiple panels of the Godbuster armour, so it's basically confirmed in the fight, probably the Godkiller Mark 2 as well, which speaking of which...wouldn't the Final Batsuit be outside help? As Batman was only temporarily gifted the armour by the World Forger who had taken it from a older Batman from the far future of a possible alternate reality where the Earth was a Utopia?

Last edited:
DBX_Battle_Royale.png

On the topic of the DBX, minor nitpick:

Goomba having blood, especially bright red blood, just doesn't feel right.

Koopa bleeding feels natural (if slightly off since it's a family friendly series but Death Battle gotta Death Battle), but Goomba bleeding was weirdly noticeable to me, I don't even know why it's bugging me as much as it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back