• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dd9imbw-2e97eafa-5cdb-466a-b96b-3447e1b40560.png

It doesn't have to be Silver... Evil Cackling

God I hope and pray they don't, I'd actually perfer it be Trunks Vs. Silver

Honestly, a lot of DBZ characters. Trunks as we talked, but say Gohan and Piccolo too.

They have fights but.. they aren't good. At best ok, but really meh.
Hmmmm i see what you mean but no way DB won't be doing them down the line
Ben expressed interest in bringing Big Green years back
but the issue for both Piccolo and Gohan is that neither really have anything thats make them exciting
Piccolo at least has a versatile Move set
Gohan don't have much besides the usual Generic Move set most DB characters have
If Super gave them New Forms or shit it would be more enticing to see them

I've made a list of some SCP match ups I like ranked by how likely it is I think they will show up on Death Battle:
  1. Doomsday vs SCP-682 (Admittedly I'm not a fan of this matchup, but I do recognize that it is probably SCPs best chance at a death battle)
  2. Dean Winchester(Supernatural) vs Dr. Clef
  3. Jesse Faden(Control) vs Calvin Lucien
  4. The Doctor(Doctor Who) vs Docter Wondertainment
  5. Lord English(Homestuck) vs The Scarlet King
  6. Weeping Angels(Doctor Who) vs SCP-173
  7. Brandon Breyer(Brighrburn) vs SCP-2241/Cameron the Crusader
  8. Natsuki Subaru(Re:Zero) vs either D-9341(SCP: Containment Breach) or Connor(SCP: Confinement)

dd9imbw-2e97eafa-5cdb-466a-b96b-3447e1b40560.png

It doesn't have to be Silver... Evil Cackling

God I hope and pray they don't, I'd actually perfer it be Trunks Vs. Silver
Trunks stomps Lucina easier than he stomps Silver, ofc if they use her FEH/composite stuff then it becomes interesting (especially since it'll be massive AP Vs massive speed). Ofc at that point you can argue that Trunks should have his Xeno/DBH stuff.

Honestly it's the type of battle that's immediately decided on what's "allowed" for both characters.

I mean with Psychokinesis that’s more about Lifting Strength and Weight. Which Ki is (usually) weightless anyway. Plus Silver has Time Stop and Time Travel along with a high end Speed Advantage
When silver ever had Time Stop? Unless you mean chaos control which is more Sonic Shadow thing
Time travel means Shit in Dragon Ball given it follows Multiverse Theory so your not gonna get "Time Huh"

i'd like to imagine batman getting hit from avada kedavra only to reflect it or survive it because i'm batman.

d79hga1p9um51.jpg

same goes with getting hit by a tsar bomba.

BATMAN IS A MARTY SUE. STUPID ************
Oh... You're one of those people that think Batman is a mary sue, you could've told me later...
Also can you please be nicer? No need to call me stupid ************

Trunks stomps Lucina easier than he stomps Silver, ofc if they use her FEH/composite stuff then it becomes interesting (especially since it'll be massive AP Vs massive speed). Ofc at that point you can argue that Trunks should have his Xeno/DBH stuff.

Honestly it's the type of battle that's immediately decided on what's "allowed" for both characters.
I mean obviously, it's why Im content to meme it. It's a terrible idea all around and would likely make no one happy no matter what they picked from both sides.

But you composite Lucina it could at least be interesting seeing how DB would handle the Muliversal FE stuff. That and at least get a funny confused reaction from sone casual viewers.

Not actually advocating for the fight in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back