• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB_Ablum_Cover.png
Some kind of Sonic Battle Royale?

Am I the one who actually gets fun from Super Duper Sumos?

Well there will be more to come - I have just glanced through Episode 1 and I have this already.
Supersonic and Small building to Building Super Duper Sumos. Can the sumotori get past Small Town?

Glad this is Captain Marvelous and he should have the Ranger Keys right? To match with the various forms and moves from Luffy?
Just one problem:

The one from Super Sentai? Or the one from Power Rangers? The Super Sentai one has way more arsenal than the Power Rangers one.

Also, the nature of Ranger Key means the power from those keys may not be permanent.

... And any good opponents for Super Duper Sumos? Like from Butt Ugly Martians? Or... Keijo?

https://roosterteeth.com/watch/dbx-2021-9

Koopa Troopa wins by nearly 10%

Jocelyn was back.

There is no 10th DBX for Season Six.

Batman vs Iron Man is next but most pals already know it.

0vc27xf0lj861.jpg

I hate wojak
A match where Saitama wins exists.

It is a matter of choice by the One Punch Man fans.

As part of my own project for this site, ...
1. What is the minimum effort required to block the earth from sunlight such that the whole world freezes?
2. What is the most appropriate method of measuring explosion that has no fire but only air and dust displacement? (I am thinking of air displacement model but am curious which model works best)

Alternate ending for Goomba vs Koopa 2
Again, please wait until tomorrow or speak with spoiler tabs.

Last edited:
image0-2.jpg

From the rappter, i think this are official or possible upcoming death battle matches this season.
- Lex Luthor VS Eggman: That is not going to happen this season, not with Lex VS Doom.

- Ghiaccio VS Captain Cold: I will admit i'm intrigued by this fight.

- Hades VS Nekron: I thought Zamasu was the most requested, also i really don't see many connections.

- Terra VS Toph: I guess it would be inevitable, and Toph last appearancewas from Season 2.

- Queen Nehelenia VS Circe: I'm not quite sure what to make of it, i guess it could be a good fight to watch.

- Featherine VS Mandrakk: I really don't believe that we are going to have such match, Umineko its simply too niche for Death Battle to be used.

- Lex Luthor VS Eggman: That is not going to happen this season, not with Lex VS Doom.

- Ghiaccio VS Captain Cold: I will admit i'm intrigued by this fight.

- Hades VS Nekron: I thought Zamasu was the most requested, also i really don't see many connections.

- Terra VS Toph: I guess it would be inevitable, and Toph last appearancewas from Season 2.

- Queen Nehelenia VS Circe: I'm not quite sure what to make of it, i guess it could be a good fight to watch.

- Featherine VS Mandrakk: I really don't believe that we are going to have such match, Umineko its simply too niche for Death Battle to be used.
Eggman should stomp
Hades vs nekron= I don't really know.
Toph should stomp.
Featherine vs mandrakk will be a battle I wanna see but featherine 100% claps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back