• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He jumps and presses the circle button, that's his counter.
The highest end of Subsonic is 171.5 m/s, the speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s and Rouge is faster than that. So at minimum Rouge is 1748060 times faster (in contrast, the difference in speed between a garden snail and the fastest car in the world is “only” about 25,433 times). Sly would basically be immobile in comparison to Rouge.

Put those few brain cells of yours to use and tell me how Sly will be able to do absolutely anything before Rouge does.

The highest end of Subsonic is 171.5 m/s, the speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s and Rouge is faster than that. So at minimum Rouge is 1748060 times faster (in contrast, the difference in speed between a garden snail and the fastest car in the world is “only” about 25,433 times). Sly would basically be immobile in comparison to Rouge.

Put those few brain cells of yours to use and tell me how Sly will be able to do absolutely anything before Rouge does.
By jumping and pressing the circle button.

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter is also a Dead Rivalry
Yeah that rivalry has been dead for years at this point

Web Comic Saitama Vs Game Mob, who wins?
7WasFL3.jpeg

Am I the one who actually gets fun from Super Duper Sumos?

Well there will be more to come - I have just glanced through Episode 1 and I have this already.
Supersonic and Small building to Building Super Duper Sumos. Can the sumotori get past Small Town?

You're talking about animated potential?

I mean, we had a Power Ranger characters before and his fight was good, it should work.
Glad this is Captain Marvelous and he should have the Ranger Keys right? To match with the various forms and moves from Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back