• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hal has like a 10x AP advantage.

Goku Black literally lacks a wincon. He dies the exact moment Thawne actually tries.
Alien x is Low 2-C and Hal is 2-C, that's an infinite advantage

Still not a dimensional one and not as stompish as thawnemasu but it was a stomp
Nobody actually thought that was a good matchup though.
Yeah but you didn't mention they had to be good MUs

We know Luffy will come on DB one day but who his actual best?
  • Naruto already had his best match. Luffy vs Naruto doesn’t share that deep of a theme/connections besides barebones stuff about them being shonen heroes and so arguing Luffy > Ichigo Bc of smth like connections would be stupid, they’re equally simplistic.
  • Luffy doesn’t really provide any interesting animation potential with Naruto. His power set is unique but I don’t see why it mixes well with Naruto.If anything Ichigo fit better and the animation kinda showed that off. I reallyyyy can’t see anything better being replicated off of an animation with Luffy vs Naruto like, at all.

• Naruto already had his best match. Luffy vs Naruto doesn’t share that deep of a theme/connections besides barebones stuff about them being shonen heroes and so arguing Luffy > Ichigo Bc of smth like connections would be stupid, they’re equally simplistic.
  • Luffy doesn’t really provide any interesting animation potential with Naruto. His power set is unique but I don’t see why it mixes well with Naruto.If anything Ichigo fit better and the animation kinda showed that off. I reallyyyy can’t see anything better being replicated off of an animation with Luffy vs Naruto like, at all.
Alot of people requested Luffy vs Toriko

I think someone said Natsu once, but I feel like I’m not one to suggest that matchup because I’m not a fairy tail fan

Majin Buu and Mr Fantastic tho

I heard Plastic Man might be a good contender.

He fought Mr. Fantastic in DBX...

Natsu's High 6-A yeah
Natsu is multi continent by absorbing sufficient attacks or energies.

Something Gray can totally do against Esdeath before he even just blitz her.

image0.jpg

Just spitballing, I want Black vs RF instead of this

• lel evil time traveling “counterparts” with different palettes that caused a dystopian alternate timeline and forced two young time travelers (Silver and Trunks) to go back in time in attempt to change the future
  • Loosely similar goals (Mephiles desires to end all of time. In the manga, after Zamasu lost his shit it’s stated he sought to destroy all parallel worlds)
  • Took the physical forms of the protagonists (Shadow and Goku)
  • Killed the protagonist (Sonic & Goku)
  • Similar powers: Energy Attacks, Clones (Manga Zamasu), Time Travel, Portals, Immortality and OP Regeneration
  • Their ultimate forms (Solaris and Infinite Zamasu) are both universal nigh-omnipresent beings
  • Both their stories end with copout time travel BS where they’re erased and a new timeline is created
If this MU was ever used (it won’t be) it’d work best as a 2v2: Mephiles and Iblis vs Goku Black and Future Zamasu; obviously this isn’t debatable unless the former are allowed to merge into Solaris.
Do I just read Solaris vs Infinite Zamasu?

Final Batsuit vs Godkiller
Oh we need to patiently wait until 12 Sep

Goomba vs Koopa
No words

How many more from DBX?

And what is the DBX season 6 finale?

Last edited:
Natsu is multi continent by absorbing sufficient attacks or energies.

Something Gray can totally do against Esdeath before he even just blitz her.
That's what i keep SAYING MAN PEOPLE DONT GET IT

Also there's the whole fact that if you use their 50 teraton calc for Gray he's also 2x stronger because scaling esdeath's storm at a 1:1 ratio to physicality is major wank
This was confirmed at their panel already

I've heard Jake from Adventure Time suggested, but I've now idea how thematic it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back