• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7768c905-8375-471b-bfb8-ce3cc2bec392

I mean, there are some art for tracks that pretty much spoils the victor
For example the cover of Bizarre Stars shows Kenshiro punching through Jotaro's hat
I still think that Shadow will kill Ryuko, just saying
The fact everyone doomposts about a match everyone thinks should be a stomp shows how musch Death Battle has ****** up with people's trust when involving Sonic characters

The fact everyone doomposts about a match everyone thinks should be a stomp shows how musch Death Battle has ****** up with people's trust when involving Sonic characters
Yeah, pretty much
bruh you think its just sonic?
everybody feels this way with DB
Naruto Says hi
Street Fighter Says Hi
Any fight involves a RWBY character says hi
and the list can go on

You say that as if the complaints about the track record are actually warranted. Not a jab at you in particular, mind you, but I've noticed it a lot on stuff like Twitter and ESPECIALLY youtube

Also doomposting on here is the fault of the doomposters, not Death Battle

Last edited:
You say that as if the complaints about the track record are actually warranted. Not a jab at you in particular, mind you, but I've noticed it a lot on stuff like Twitter and ESPECIALLY youtube

Also doomposting on here is the fault of the doomposters, not Death Battle
Death Battle is definitvely the reason why people complaim about it, you can't deny they ****** up in many ways related to Sonic, I will be fair and say they are improving but not everyone knows about the internal workings, they just see a video they dislike and expect similar from the "same people". Unless by "track record" you mean the teaser then yeah lol

Yeah, like I don't like Death Battle yet I am not doomposting, people are just too paranoid

I thought sonic was treated fine?
Sonic was made into the bad guy right at the start in a OOC move (Sonic's attitude can very easily be mistransleted into being a dick, but that isn't his actual characters), he also was very imcopetent and the butt of jokes, like when the Cats ganged up on him, and he never stroke back against Mario in an equal way, also he was show to not even be able to fight well, just flapping his arms around like a school kid. Those are the main reasons why most fans dislike it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back