• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan_vs_Ogre.png

Ant-Man (Hank Pym) VS Dr Eggman
* Two scientists in red and black
* Despite their GENIUS, they are rather incompetent (Pym's mental disorder and Eggman's frequent incompetence)
* Their genius was not appreciated and even accused
* Follow the path of evil (Pym was the Yellow Jacket and Ultron, and Eggman is already a villain)
* Created one of the most sworn enemies of the heroes (Ultron and Metal Sonic) who eventually rebelled against him
* Pym has a nemesis called Clever (Egghead).

grjblpx6vum61.png
zj98cygumx961.png
kzkwwhc9p3961.png
nfqyftbap3961.png

Gogeta vs Omnimon (Dragon Ball vs Digimon) - Just think it's neat.
Bender vs Crypto (Futurama vs Destroy All Humans!) - I know if Crypto ever makes it to Death Battle, he's fighting Zim, but I personally prefer Bender as an opponent.
Ben Tennyson vs Maxwell Unusual (Ben 10 vs Scribblenauts) - In retrospect, both Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone) and Drew (Drawn to Life) make for better opponents, but this matchup's still pretty fun and illustrates just how broken Maxwell can be.
Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop - The best opponent for Axe Cop, hands down.

These were all commissions done by DK-DO.

Last edited:
grjblpx6vum61.png
zj98cygumx961.png
kzkwwhc9p3961.png
nfqyftbap3961.png

Gogeta vs Omnimon (Dragon Ball vs Digimon) - Just think it's neat.
Bender vs Crypto (Futurama vs Destroy All Humans!) - I know if Crypto ever makes it to Death Battle, he's fighting Zim, but I personally prefer Bender as an opponent.
Ben Tennyson vs Maxwell Unusual (Ben 10 vs Scribblenauts) - In retrospect, both Rudy Tabootie (ChalkZone) and Drew (Drawn to Life) make for better opponents, but this matchup's still pretty fun and illustrates just how broken Maxwell can be.
Inferno Cop vs Axe Cop - The best opponent for Axe Cop, hands down.

These were all commissions done by DK-DO.
neat very cool
i wonder if brandon doing work on them

Wonder what funky scaling they're going give comic characters this season lol
It really boils down to the type of Comic book Character
Scarlet Witch and Zatanna? Easily around Universal/Multiversal tier for both
Galactus vs Unicron same as above but far higher in that range
Black Adam vs Apocalypse Large Planet-Solar System Tier
Dr.Doom vs Luthor-Same as Above

Could you elaborate?
Ask you this question
How many were arguing for universal Marvel/DC Heralds before compared to now?
Not to say they didn't exist but I definitely felt super increase those talks of it being legit
Certain peers like Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya also had shit rechecked to put them into them similar tier and even above...
I can go on
Supers upgraded practically had everybody find ways to upgrade there series

Ask you this question
How many were arguing for universal Marvel/DC Heralds before compared to now?
Not to say they didn't exist but I definitely felt super increase those talks of it being legit
Certain peers like Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya also had shit rechecked to put them into them similar tier and even above...
I can go on
Supers upgraded practically had everybody find ways to upgrade there series
It is like what happened when Gojo-Senpai was born in the Jujutsu Kaisen verse! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back