• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Character respect in the Animation is the most important
Despite not being the best Danny vs Jake is one of my favorites mainly because how Jake was treated in his fight
He matched Danny Blow for Blow
Same with Hulk
Same with Goro
Same with All Might
Point is Fans want there favorites go out looking stellar than looking shit
Look at how goku was treated in his first with Superman and compare it to how he was treated in the rematch
It was far worse than Sonic case

cp06l4cfyom61.png

Anyways Character respect in the Animation is the most important
Despite not being the best Danny vs Jake is one of my favorites mainly because how Jake was treated in his fight
He matched Danny Blow for Blow
Same with Hulk
Same with Goro
Same with All Might
Point is Fans want there favorites go out looking stellar than looking shit
Look at how goku was treated in his first with Superman and compare it to how he was treated in the rematch
It was far worse than Sonic case
It'd probably be worse if
Goku came back. As for Mario vs. Sonic, I think it was less of them making Sonic look weak and more on not highlighting his strong suits: his speed for instance was only used once, we didn't see the other wisps, and we haven't seen him use his homing attacks, stomp, or other variations of his spindashes

pmgriv0e1ca61.png

Cell vs Zygarde (Dragon Ball vs Pokémon).
A commission courtesy of DK-DO on Twitter.
I'll post the rest later.
Zygarde scales anywhere from 5-B to potentially High 3-A AP and MHS+ to potentially MFTL+ speed depending on who you ask, so it'll be interesting to see how DB would scale him.

Perfect Cell is no a brainer: 4-B and FTL+.

Since I like both characters I don't mind who wins or loses, I'm more curious to see what feats/statements DB will consider "legitimate" for scaling to Zygarde.

Also character respect for both ofc.

Zygarde scales anywhere from 5-B to potentially High 3-A AP and MHS+ to potentially MFTL+ speed depending on who you ask, so it'll be interesting to see how DB would scale him.

Perfect Cell is no a brainer: 4-B and FTL+.

Since I like both characters I don't mind who wins or loses, I'm more curious to see what feats/statements DB will consider "legitimate" for scaling to Zygarde.

Also character respect for both ofc.
Imagine a Cell/SS2 Gohan style beam clash with Kamehameha and Core Enforcer.

As for the track, I'm imagining a combo of Cell's theme from FighterZ and Xerneas/Yveltal's theme from X/Y, which transitions to Welcome to the Hall of Fame when Zygarde wins.

Scarlett Witch>> PF Jean Gray. Wanda at her strongest rewrote the 616 marvel universe, I don't think either phoneix version of jean could match up.
So.. anything you want to do on the CRT of Marvel (again)?

That's going too far. There's good fights that have puppet stuff (Gray vs Esdeath, Beerus vs Galaxia, Miles vs Static), and I personally liked Genos vs War Machine and Deadpool vs Mask.

I just think it was the wrong choice for Mario vs Sonic
Well sure they could make a 3D model for that instead.

And imo Wally West vs Archie Sonic, while good in sprite, is also potentially good in hand drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back