• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbage video
unknown.png
unknown.png

Considering DB accepted the questionable Shazam Black Hole, they actually should have wanked Sonic to oblivion.

If Sonic failed to outrun a black hole, well that means he survived a black hole. No, Wisps only took him out, not grand him shielding. Sonic was knocked out, but DB's logic should have given Base Sonic way higher durability.

And Smash Bracket is Smash Bracket, only pure raw visible feats which screws everyone there.

I assume this is Devil May Cry 5 Nero vs Dragon Ball Super Trunks you are talking about.

We have them at "similar" strength, but I highly doubt if Death Battle crew do the same. But we have had Link vs Cloud rematch and a Super Nova ranking feat is finally accepted as a real thing so anything may happen.

I believe most people are knowing a rough place where Goku stands given Beerus vs Sailor Galaxia and Hulk vs Broly. (Should further confirm things at Vegeta vs Thor)

The headaching part comes from some of the more stubborn One Punch Man fans who are still considering Saitama as omnipotent and a gag character (both of which are wrong imho).

And when they have a matchup where Saitama can legit win against... What are the more popular matchups Saitama can legit win against?

Nani dafuq

Last edited:
We have them at "similar" strength, but I highly doubt if Death Battle crew do the same.
I think DB kinda believes it judging by their podcast
But we have had Link vs Cloud rematch and a Super Nova ranking feat is finally accepted as a real thing so anything may happen.
I still don’t get how people can consider that not real judging by how it does actual damage
The headaching part comes from some of the more stubborn One Punch Man fans who are still considering Saitama as omnipotent and a gag character (both of which are wrong imho).

And when they have a matchup where Saitama can legit win against... What are the more popular matchups Saitama can legit win against?
if it really comes down to it, I wish they would have Saitama fight Bobobo or Arale just to have the Saitama fans shut up for once.
As of right now I think his most popular matchups are Goku and Saiki(?) and some gag characters I guess

What is this? How the **** did Sonic lose to Fox of ALL characters?
If SB's whole shtick is that raw feats>everything else, don't we have visual feats of Eggman using the Chaos Emeralds' energy in Unleashed to split the Earth into multiple pieces or the likes of Solaris erasing the universe during the finale of Sonic 06? That sounds like more power then Fox has ever visually shown

What is this? How the **** did Sonic lose to Fox of ALL characters?
If SB's whole shtick is that raw feats>everything else, don't we have visual feats of Eggman using the Chaos Emeralds' energy in Unleashed to split the Earth into multiple pieces or the likes of Solaris erasing the universe during the finale of Sonic 06? That sounds like more power then Fox has ever visually shown
tbh there's even something more obvious than splitting continents: 6 chaos emeralds powered canon enough to destroy/piss on a half of the moon, that's way more impressive than any Airwing feats.

Also that feat where metal sonic flew from one planet to another if nothing went wrong with that feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back