• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellp, since its going to be a long wait, time to share statistics.

Across all Verses used multiple times in DB, here is Top Order:

Top Used
Marvel 37
DC 31
(Marvel vs DC) 22
Street Fighter 11
Sonic 11
Mortal Kombat 10
Mario 9
Dragon Ball 9
Naruto 7
StarWars 6
Killer Instinct 6
Pokemon 6
(SF vs MK) 5
Mega Man 5
Legend of Zelda 5
TMNT 4
(Mario vs Sonic)4
Final Fantasy 4
Power Rangers 4
Fatal Fury 3
RWBY 3
One Piece 3
Fairy Tail 3
Metroid 2
Darkstalkers 2
BlazBlue 2
Real World 2
Transformers 2
He-Man 2
Soul Calibur 2
Godzilla 2
Gundam 2
Kirby 2
Metal Gear 2
Digimon 2
Devil May Cry 2
Red vs Blue 2
Overwatch 2
Kingdom Hearts 2
Tekken 2
One Punch Man 2
MHA 2

Not sure if I got all multiple Series vs Series on the list.

Also Batman's 4th not counted.
Hoping we get an HxH battle, more persona or megaten characters, or another Yu Yu fight. I think we might get another Jojo fight or Digimon fight down the line

Speaking of which, who was the 2nd BlazBlue character? And did MegaTen get a 2nd other than Mitsuru?

Loving Reddit

image0.png

9-C Cloud Confirmed.
9-C Cloud still wins over "at least 10-C, possibly 10-A" Link.

i thought the pot scene was funny.

At least cloud doesn't destroy pots for fun.

Link is a Pot killer who kills pots for either fun or no reason at all.

Pot lives matter.
Destroying Pots is actually a good thing for Link since he can get items.
Actually some brief rupee and item collection sound effects can be heard when Link smacked some pots, implying he was indeed getting items from the pots, meaning he was actually robbing from the slum church. Stop church robbery and hatred.

Oh the animator actually appreciated my notice on the connection between "let's mosey asshole" and "so long-a hedgehog"

give me Joker from Persona vs Yhwach.
I would like to know the close connections.
Despite it could be more fun than P5 Joker vs Giorno Giovanna even if P5 Joker vs Yhwach has no main connections at all.

we need shrek in death battle.

His weapon is his sword, his farts, his strength, and potions.

He's also tough enough to have a arrow shot in his butt and not feel too much about it.

Shrek wins and all star plays.

Before he kills his opponent he peels their layers.
If DB does an episode with Shrek, then they need to hire a creator of this piece of art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back