• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how this MU came into my mind, and I'm not looking back.

Yui_vs_Chip.png

Yui (SAO) vs Chip (Sonic Unleashed)
Pixie-like entities with seemingly lost memories (eventually regained), with powers beyond their related narrative purpose.

Read
Maverrick also sent me this. For which I can thank you guys, but a little question, that means that if time traveler would go in past, that means AS acausality users would under that someone time traveled or just killing in past wouldn't work because "haha acausality".

To clarify one can argue that he was still lowballed (I myself don't agree as once again, black box. And it would really avoid all the "muhcanon" bullshit). But one can say that "Tactics and Dissidia weren't considered, thus Cloud was downplayed. Even though they weren't needed and Ultra noted that they were only to be used as a counter to Hyrule Warriors. Basically I am saying that the arguments exist. But you cannot call wank for Cloud at all. Which is my overall point. Perhaps "not everything was used" would be better than "downplay". Both are pretty bad arguments (As this assumes they even accept the super high ends for Dissidia in the first place). I personally would say that Cloud was given justice here in terms of stats.

Last edited:
To clarify:
1. Copied from here
Six thousand years ago, Mary and Yeshua were disciples of Jesus. Mary, Yeshua, Jesus and their followers were persecuted by Wilhelm, who as Guardian of the Lower Domain saw them and their power as a threat to life in the Lower Domain.
In order to prevent the destruction of the Lower Domain by the power of Anima, Mary divided the power of Anima into twelve Vessels of Anima. Doing this cost her her life, but not before she saw Shion's death. Mary's death caused her consciousness to be scattered across the Collective Unconscious in the Imaginary Number Domain of the Lower Domain, which the U.M.N. would use as network infrastructure.
People who cared for Mary chose Rennes-le-Château to hide this vessel from their enemy, most likely Wilhelm. They also chose this place as a location to store Mary's body in a coffin full of flowers. Six thousand years later her body would still be intact. Even though Wilhelm succeeded in stealing the Vessels of Anima later, he, for mysterious reasons, failed to take Mary's body and had to wait for Rennes-le-Château to appear in space to retrieve it.
Wilhelm, in order to initiate the Eternal Recurrence, required the power of Animus. In order to do this, he needed two elements: the body of Mary resting at Rennes-le-Château and the Maiden of Mary's reincarnation, Shion Uzuki, who is needed for Mary to fully use her powers and to revive Mary's consciousness, as well as a body to complete Mary's revival. Due to the body being impossible to reach, an artificial vessel would be created for her consciousness: KOS-MOS.
Her consciousness must progressively awake inside of her through her bond with Shion Uzuki, one of the co-creators of KOS-MOS as well as Kevin's girlfriend. Of course, Wilhelm couldn't directly tell the Vector development team about KOS-MOS' purpose (Mary Magdalene), so he entrusted this information to Kevin, and Kevin created KOS-MOS under the guise of the purpose of defeating Gnosis. Being the CEO of Vector, Wilhelm could provide Kevin with all the resources he would need.

2. Some of the controversy of "Mary Magdalene is the girlfriend of Jesus" comes from The Templar Revelation. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1997. ISBN 0-593-03870-3 by Picknett, Lynn, and Clive Prince, which presents a hypothesis that Mary Magdalene was a priestess who was Jesus' partner in a sacred marriage. More controversies, and reasons supporting for or rejecting against it are around, but they are not propositions of my own.

3. I do not know the exact details and reasons why the VSBW profile of KOS-MOS is deleted. I myself would like to know if it can be recovered just as a notable video game character in fiction and that is it.

Episode ranking for Death Battle Season 8
1/2. Link vs Cloud 2021 = Shadow vs Ryuko
3/4. Lex vs Doom = Heihachi vs Geese
5. Yoda vs Mickey
6. Star vs Steven
7. Blake vs Mikasa
8. Iron Fist vs Po

Bear in mind Iron Fist vs Po gets a 7.5/Ben from me.

1. There are at least 2 line references (iirc): "Let's mosey" and "Nothing to it". Guess where they came from.

2. Which is cooler?
"So long-gay Hedgehog" or "Let's mosey asshole"

If I might ask, aside from their accusations of fanboying what else showed you that Zelda fans are toxic to the core?
Besides just fanboying. Ignoring all the feats the opposition has, ignoring basic powerscaling, constantly abusing NLFs, ignoring context and direct canonical statements and common sense and then have the nerve to act all high and mighty and like you're the unreasonable despite them failing to make one compelling argument. And instead just copy and paste powers in your face while dancing around your points. I've had to deal with this on mass for the past 2 days.

And it is not all the fans clearly as I actually debated some respectful ones. Just the real vocal and toxic minority.

Besides just fanboying. Ignoring all the feats the opposition has, ignoring basic powerscaling, constantly abusing NLFs, ignoring context and direct canonical statements and common sense and then have the nerve to act all high and mighty and like you're the unreasonable despite them failing to make one compelling argument. And instead just copy and paste powers in your face while dancing around your points. I've had to deal with this on mass for the past 2 days.

And it is not all the fans clearly as I actually debated some respectful ones. Just the real vocal and toxic minority.
I've met recently a guy like you described. Not in Link vs Cloud debate but it's painful to debate with those kind of guys.

2. Some of the controversy of "Mary Magdalene is the girlfriend of Jesus" comes from The Templar Revelation. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1997. ISBN 0-593-03870-3 by Picknett, Lynn, and Clive Prince, which presents a hypothesis that Mary Magdalene was a priestess who was Jesus' partner in a sacred marriage. More controversies, and reasons supporting for or rejecting against it are around, but they are not propositions of my own.
Yeah bro, that has absolutely nothing to do with Kos-Mos at ALL, this is the only thing that you said that Christians actualy disagree with and it's not even related to the profile being deleted, I have absolutely no idea why you even brought it up in the first place

unknown-29.png

To clarify:
1. Copied from here

Six thousand years ago, Mary and Yeshua were disciples of Jesus. Mary, Yeshua, Jesus and their followers were persecuted by Wilhelm, who as Guardian of the Lower Domain saw them and their power as a threat to life in the Lower Domain.

In order to prevent the destruction of the Lower Domain by the power of Anima, Mary divided the power of Anima into twelve Vessels of Anima. Doing this cost her her life, but not before she saw Shion's death. Mary's death caused her consciousness to be scattered across the Collective Unconscious in the Imaginary Number Domain of the Lower Domain, which the U.M.N. would use as network infrastructure.

I'm no Christian (although being a frequent on Gab, I do enjoy Torba's speeches from time to time), and even I know that wording has inconsistencies. Why would we have to specify Mary being one of Jesus's disciples if she was going to end up married to him? Wouldn't that put her in a very different position? Or does the role of 'Disciple' have multiple functions? And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Jesus have followers and not the 13 disciples before / until around the time of the crucifixion?

EDIT: lol VSF UI work damn you

I'm no Christian (although being a frequent on Gab, I do enjoy Torba's speeches from time to time), and even I know that wording has inconsistencies. Why would we have to specify Mary being one of Jesus's disciples if she was going to end up married to him? Wouldn't that put her in a very different position? Or does the role of 'Disciple' have multiple functions? And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Jesus have followers and not the 13 disciples before / until around the time of the crucifixion?

EDIT: lol VSF UI work damn you
Well,

1. Technically the real historical Mary Magdalene is just a close follower of the real Jesus Christ. She is not even classified as among the close disciples or close apostles. She is just a very good follower of Jesus and plays a big role on witnessing the resurrected Jesus.
2. The Mary Magdalene in Xenosaga is also just a follower of Jesus Christ at first. But she is also "responsible for the construction of Zarathustra" - in super simple terms a device built by some ancients to reboot the universe (so that the universe will not be destroyed) without intervention from a higher dimensional existence. While from the true gods view point, this is just the universe having a new big bang again and again as if the inventors believe that if the universes has only 100 years of life, the universe can live forever by re-big-banging itself when it is 99 years past from the previous big bang.

Thank you for attending this short talk by Jasonsith, yet another versus debater who just so happens to be a novice Christian.

ANYWHO

Considering how high and mighty and crazy certain Zelda fans have been acting this entire time, I am not shocked that we are having these salt driven meltdowns. I knew there would be a fallout if Link lost. Now to watch this dumpster fire grow in the next hour and 5 minutes lol

ANYWHO

Considering how high and mighty and crazy certain Zelda fans have been acting this entire time, I am not shocked that we are having these salt driven meltdowns. I knew there would be a fallout if Link lost. Now to watch this dumpster fire grow in the next hour and 5 minutes lol
I mean, didn't Ganon the last Zelda character lose though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back