• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoiler review:

Beside being ruined by the abnormal telekinesis trap against Cloud's Bike, enjoyable. Among the better of Death Battle episodes as a whole. And among the better episodes of Season Eight.

Oh Link really hates pots. Quite a surprise Cloud actually appreciates them.

No Cucco. No CD-i. No Bahamut.
But we still have Fierce Deity Links and Fusion Sword Cloud. And that omnislash... Not enough collateral damage but homage makes up for it.

So no figures for Super Nova? Will wait for Q&A and Cast. (Maybe some problem due to surface area and inverse square law problem by Sephiroth warping a portal to pour a real supernova into Cloud's face.

Do we even have a profile for the Godbuster Armor? I’d kinda like to know what its stats are.
Do we even have a good load of back story and feats for the Godbuster Armor? I’d kinda like to know what its feats are.

And are we sure enough we would have Hellbat Batman vs Godbuster Iron Man?

Last edited:
Do we even have a good load of back story and feats for the Godbuster Armor? I’d kinda like to know what its feats are.

And are we sure enough we would have Hellbat Batman vs Godbuster Iron Man
That's the only thing I can think of it being with such a specific character with such specific tools
who else could it be besides Tony?

Also Jason, you were talking bout KOS-MOS at one point, does she have a profile, because I can't find it.

I'm sorry for getting off topic
The profile for KOS-MOS was nuked because of controversy at her back story involved in something connected to Mary Magdalene, the suspected girlfriend of Jesus Christ.

IIRC base KOS-MOS can create an explosion the radius of three astronomical units, stage 1 super form is "one dimension above a regular universe", and her ultimate form is said to match Wave Existence.
(citation appreciated and support from Xenosaga fans welcome)

Which is why I say KOS-MOS can fight Aleph and Noel Vermillion and will be a big waste to fight Mega Man X.

Batman has been requested to fight Inspector Gadget (hand drawn) and Moon Knight (3D or live action)

Batman has fought Iron Man in DBX. Dunno if Rooster Teeth would like Hellbat Batman vs Godbuster Iron Man to happen anytime soon.

The profile for KOS-MOS was nuked because of controversy at her back story involved in something connected to Mary Magdalene, the suspected girlfriend of Jesus Christ.
Understandable
Batman has been requested to fight Inspector Gadget (hand drawn) and Moon Knight (3D or live action)

Batman has fought Iron Man in DBX. Dunno if Rooster Teeth would like Hellbat Batman vs Godbuster Iron Man to happen anytime soon.
Yeah but it seems like they're doing a certain type of suit. Also I dunno, maybe it's appart of the highly requested theme of this season

Wait, how is a connection to the suspected girlfriend of a fictional version of Jesus enough to nuke a profile?
You may politely ask @Matthew_Schroeder regarding this. He is among those in charge of nuking the page. Even I do not know much details. In fact you are lucky enough I can salvage some information.

Also it's funny because I've heard people say both Xenosaga and SMT confusing with their naming schemes on games in their series
Understandable. Yeah place X back to Samus Aran.
And given Godbuster Iron Man will "likely" be the opponent for Hellbat Batman, we shall see X fighting Samus. Because everyone knows Samus slaps Chief who slaps Classic Doomguy (and well we all know where Eternal Doom Slayer stands)

You may politely ask @Matthew_Schroeder regarding this. He is among those in charge of nuking the page. Even I do not know much details. In fact you are lucky enough I can salvage some information.
Matt is banned tho
Understandable. Yeah place X back to Samus Aran.
And given Godbuster Iron Man will "likely" be the opponent for Hellbat Batman, we shall see X fighting Samus. Because everyone knows Samus slaps Chief who slaps Classic Doomguy (and well we all know where Eternal Doom Slayer stands)
X vs Samus is bad please don't :c

you mean Japanese opponents or Japanese language?

Tbh despite in anime Johnathan, Dio and Joseph are talking in Japanese we should not forget that all of them are basically british. So logically would be for them to talk on English.
Like language

I was thinking that because most jojo characters are most well known for their Japanese voices and stuff if that makes sense
I dunno I'm half asleep

Also Jason, you were talking bout KOS-MOS at one point, does she have a profile, because I can't find it.

(Seriously, the sensitivity of our generation at the thought of mere Christianity? Bleugh...)

Anyway, now that KOS-MOS has been bought up, let's see... the Xenosaga Trilogy is something I want to play, but never got around to because I imported Japanese copies... only to realise I can't read Japanese. So my guesses at MUs are going to be a little limp.

Does any of the To Aru Railgun cast work? Knowing the themes of the series, Misaka Mikoto might work, even with the admitted stat gap.

I also understand that characters like P3 Aigis and whoever that robot chick from BlazeBlue are shoe-ins, even if I personally am less familiar with them.

My mind also flicks to Violet Evergarden for some reason (lol), even though that is a titanic stomp, so I won't.

The connections between Mega Man X and Samus Aran are that:
Both are remarkable action adventure game characters
Both are intergalactic hunters against evil forces
Both have an arm cannon that can charge
Both have multiple forms
Both are arguably having multiple rivals/enemies which are built/programmed to be meant to surpass the original and/or as doppelgangers (X having Zero, Copy X / Samus having SA-X , Dark Samus)
(Both can reach Tier 4 in attack potency and therefore this is debatable. Unlike X vs KOS-MOS or Samus vs Chief which are not debatable at all.)

(Seriously, the sensitivity of our generation at the thought of mere Christianity? Bleugh...)

Anyway, now that KOS-MOS has been bought up, let's see... the Xenosaga Trilogy is something I want to play, but never got around to because I imported Japanese copies... only to realise I can't read Japanese. So my guesses at MUs are going to be a little limp.

Does any of the To Aru Railgun cast work? Knowing the themes of the series, Misaka Mikoto might work, even with the admitted stat gap.

I also understand that characters like P3 Aigis and whoever that robot chick from BlazeBlue are shoe-ins, even if I personally am less familiar with them.

My mind also flicks to Violet Evergarden for some reason (lol), even though that is a titanic stomp, so I won't.

Religion fanatics can be troublesome.
And with political ideas (including ideas that claim to promote religion freedom) makes situations worse. But more likely, no feats and cosmology layouts are there to properly calibrate the profile, which is the official reason for deletion by @Matthew_Schroeder
I do not know if I am - or we are - able to rebuild (the character profile page for) KOS-MOS.
In fact, I realise my plan on rebuilding Chise (Saikano) has come to hiatus or extended suspension.

Episode
1/2. Link vs Cloud 2021 = Shadow vs Ryuko
3/4. Lex vs Doom = Heihachi vs Geese
5. Yoda vs Mickey
6. Star vs Steven
7. Blake vs Mikasa
8. Iron Fist vs Po

Bear in mind Iron Fist vs Po gets a 7/Ben from me.

1. "Let's mosey" and "Nothing to it" are two FF references. Guess where the lines are originally from.

2. Which is better?
So long-gay hedgehog vs Let's mosey asshole

3. Any signal/scent of salt outside?

Last edited:
Both have an arm cannon thst can charge
Both have multiple forms
Both are arguably having multiple rivals/enemies which are built/programmed to be meant to surpass the original and/or as doppelgangers (X facing Zero, Copy X / Samus facing SA-X , Dark Samus)
What he said

Both are remarkable action adventure game characters
Both have an arm cannon that can charge
Both have multiple forms
Both are arguably having multiple rivals/enemies which are built/programmed to be meant to surpass the original and/or as doppelgangers (X having Zero, Copy X / Samus having SA-X , Dark Samus)
Meh, also Zero isn't really X's rival

Religion fanatics can be troublesome.
And with political ideas (including ideas that claim to promote religion freedom) makes situations worse.

Then instead of nuking the page, you couldn't have just removed the anecdote? Or just said "it was this character that did (a), relations be damned" when we scale characters about 8 different ways?

And say what you will about:

But more likely, no feats and cosmology layouts are there to properly calibrate the profile, which is the official reason for deletion by @Matthew_Schroeder

Then really it would have been more apt to 1) build other characters pages (Jr., Shion etc.), do what you usually of scaling the entire verse, and at that point, B) stick a 'revise me' page on her if need be. It'd at least give you something to do while considering the verse in question.

...Speaking of which, I wonder how @JoshSSJGod is getting on...

little question of how type 1 acausality works in Archie Sonic, to understand it a bit more cause I haven't found explainations?
Read

As a Christian, this isn't true at all, you are complaining about controversy but yet you are saying something extremely controversial (and incorrect)

Edit: Unless if this is true in the verse, if so I kneel and apologize for this misunderstanding

Edit 2: To clarify it's not controversial to have a character based on a blibical figure, what's controversial is making up shit like "she is the girlfriend of Jesus", something that I don't know it's in the verse or that you made up yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back