• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to guess if any fight could be disliked in S8 and have failed so far. But is this another candidate?

People know Cloud is strong, but he is old news. Also Supernova feels weird.

Then we have Composite Link with INFINITE MAGIC who is broken as ****.

Could we get sub 90% likes ratio for this fight? Composite Link has a small stigma of OPness and they literally have Cloud slice Triforce.

Yeah, but he's not Link. He doesn't have INFINITE MAGIC nor "Invulnerability" thanks to the Gods. He wasn't being hyped up nearly as much as Link was.
Well Full Triforce Ganon (which is not happening most of the time) is said to be planet level. And Majora's Mask Link as Fierce Deity Link is above planet level baseline.

If the crew can just suggest a value for that Super Nova instead of just saying "a sun blowing up in the face", people will be less complaining.

However, the last time I tried this on Carol Danvers... This is yielding an underwhelming result.

This battle was AMAZING.

I was so worried they could botch the animation in some way, but they really used almost everything from Link (regardless of him being composite). I would have liked Cloud to use a bit more of his own equipment and some summons, but I guess I can't have everything and it was already marvelous.

Remember what I said above in how I could see people giving an argument Cloud was downplayed? Welp, that argument is now non-existent as Ultra and DJ literally addressed everything in this blog. Also, we can see the researchers accept Multiversal Dissidia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back