• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks giant Fierce Deity is extremely cool? They made him giant because it's a suppsedly composite mask, even though in the game Fierce Deity Link is human-sized, but seeing him giant against small Cloud was really cool.

Talking about size, they said that Link is 137 cm in BTW and that's clearly not true, lol.

Am I the only one who thinks giant Fierce Deity is extremely cool? They made him giant because it's a suppsedly composite mask, even though in the game Fierce Deity Link is human-sized, but seeing him giant against small Cloud was really cool.

Talking about size, they said that Link is 137 cm in BTW and that's clearly not true, lol.
137?

Raz height is 132, link would be almost as size of a 10 year old if that's true.

Actually the Fierce Deity is giant sized even in the game, you never get a change to see how big it is normally since it's limited to boss fights, but if you use glitches or hacks to use it outside the boss rooms he's like twice the size of every human npc in the game.

I dunno if Link in BOTW being that short is far fetched, he's often portrayed as rather short even for his age group, and if you go by games like Twilight Princess he's like 4'11 when scaled to the 7'6 Ganondorf.

Alright the first Half of S8 is over and now we wait for the second half
here what we know for the second half
Our Opener

dbd9usv-d0fdc206-c334-47e3-b36f-36a1ca8eefe0.jpg

Halloween
qakcuwtz1fp51.jpg

Joke Episode
kool_aid_man_vs_macho_man_by_oofman789_debarur-fullview.png

Season Finale
maxresdefault.jpg

so that leaves us 4 MU Left for the second half

Ahhh, love the sound of winning and kneeling
Should add some kowtow perhaps?

They have 5'7" Link in the 2012 Cloud vs Link.
They then have 4'10" BOTW Link then 10' Fierce Deity Link.
But yes it does have some boss fight hype. Which adds to the final hype when the final slash shatters the final triforce of courage.

I need to share the obligatory meme echo. Before I sleep.

Actually the Fierce Deity is giant sized even in the game, you never get a change to see how big it is normally since it's limited to boss fights, but if you use glitches or hacks to use it outside the boss rooms he's like twice the size of every human npc in the game.

I dunno if Link in BOTW being that short is far fetched, he's often portrayed as rather short even for his age group, and if you go by games like Twilight Princess he's like 4'11 when scaled to the 7'6 Ganondorf.
Cool, I didn't know the first thing!

His age group means little, even 165-170 cm would be a good average height, but unless in Hylians are dwarves instead of elf-like people, then they should be supposed to be normal humans. In-game scaling to Ganondorf can give wonky results, it's just better to assume Dorf is very tall and Link medium-sized, instead of taking away 30-40 cms from him without reason and make everything sound weird.

Episode 148 (Batman VS ???) - September 12th

Episode 149 - September 26th

Episode 150 - October 10th

Episode 151 - October 24th

Episode 152 - November 7th

Episode 153 - November 21st

Episode 154 (Penultimate Episode) - December 5th

Episode 155 (Season Finale) - December 19th

Can I get a remimder of what matchups AREN'T happening this season? Wanna try and figure out the rest, even though I know I'll fail...
Raz vs Ness definitely wouldn't happen this season for instance (because Psychonauts 2 is coming out only 25-th August and I should have time to give him new feats and abilities (such as "time slow" some sort of "hook" probably mid regen (even though as I recently find out he have pretty fast low to low high regen(psychonauts 1 is full of surprises to me tbh)).

Probably we shouldn't wait for other JOJO characters except for DIO.

There's more but I can't say much.

Yeah, they're only scaled him to that angry moon and said that cloud faced similar and tanked sun exploding in face (they even considered it being dimension which makes it even possible for Cloud to be 4-A-3-C like he have some time ago in wiki).
That's ******* stupid. If he can body Full Triforce Ganon and then obtain it himself more than once, then he should've had that W.

That's ******* stupid. If he can body Full Triforce Ganon and then obtain it himself more than once, then he should've had that W.
In the Q&A they said that they don't think Ganon has the full Triforce when Link fought him since after Link kills him the Triforce is shown in the chamber behind them instead of it appearing from Ganons body. And since Link barely even holds onto the full Triforce whenever he obtains it they didn't count it as equipment for him (Plus they don't think the Triforce scales as high as Cloud does anyway).

I also find it quite funny how Link strived so much to destroy Cloud's bike and then didn't use the Ancient Arrows ever again, lol.

A quick quarrel between Fierce Deity Link and Bahamot, with the latter being killed for entertaining sake would have made the match perfect.
I feel like they have that problem with alot of DBs, it's shown in the opening then never again
Just like dialouge in SonicFlash

In the Q&A they said that they don't think Ganon has the full Triforce when Link fought him since after Link kills him the Triforce is shown in the chamber behind them instead of it appearing from Ganons body. And since Link barely even holds onto the full Triforce whenever he obtains it they didn't count it as equipment for him (Plus they don't think the Triforce scales as high as Cloud does anyway).
That's gay.

That's gay.
Except they said Cloud has feats that scale above that. If they did fully scale Link, they would have given Cloud Tactics and Dissidia and the result would be the same as they do see those as legit and only didn't use them as they weren't necessary and would make the episode convoluted. Cloud would win legitimately regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back