• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait . Do most normies perceive JJBA at small building level (for Jotaro Kujo and Star Platinum throwing a small section of a building) while Persona at town level (for Yukari + Mitsuru combo that yields sixty kilotons of TNT)? So even with this understanding Persona still sweeps Jojo regardless.
I thought they were perceived at mountain level because Erebus destroyed a mountain at one point

Just raises me another issue: Phoenix Ikki is wanked so hard he is put to execution against Jean Grey when Jean Grey vs Rachel Roth or even Wanda Maximoff can be more interesting and thematically matching.
Yeah that’s true. If people want a Ss vs Phoenix Force fight, I don’t understand why they wouldn’t just choose a stronger ss god tier. Ikkis like, the bottom of the barrel for ss gods. Just cos they both have Phoenix stuff and mind hax isn’t a very strong theme.

E3ZOzYnXEAQOBlt

"But if you close your eyes"

CloudOfOld.png

Just went to the DB wiki and saw someone say that Zack beating Bahamut Fury doesn't mean he scales to him.

I'm never going to look at the comments in the DB wiki again.

I've been in the DBW discord, and they are just a gaggle of apes, I tell you what...

I bought GV vs Zeke von Genbu forward as a debate point (arguing that GV wins because of his general electric immunity, and became the reason I resent cast scaling (see the Tifa debacle 15-20 pages back)). Could they have bought scaling to Morag -> Mythra to justify their multi-continental claims?

...To tap into my inner Brit, did these wankers bloody heck...

For those who wanted my take on the matter (y'know, at the time...), you can read this twitlonger, complete with Imgur screenshots of the typhoons of tism that transpired. If you want a Tl;dr of the post at the time, I argued that Zeke lacked data (ULFS breaking off a cliffface, and EosJ being a hypothetical multiplier being my main points). If I were to Tl;dr my point now, it would be that GV's electric immunity takes the sting off a lot of Zeke's best offensive options, meaning that the 6-A scaling is far less applicable, if not entirely. Ignore bee sting, that's just 2018 me trying to rationalize scaling (we got there eventually).

But yeah, other incidents included me being construed as saying "Fiora is wall level" (something I didn't believe then, and I certainly don't believe now, through scaling to Mayneth's minimum base). Oh, and I effectively got kicked for calling Minecraft and Roblox fanbases 6-year olds, so... yeah.

Bruh, I'm a Gunvolt supporter and I know that his electricity immunity isn't anywhere near strong enough to let him survive 6-A shit.
Let me word it this way: that 6-A scaling is specifically because of the Electric Element. ULFS etc. drops like 2 tiers when you remember what Gunvolt actually is (to say nothing of Preservation as a mechanic). I'm not saying his electric immunity makes GV invincible, I'm just saying that we might want to double check what we're scaling Zeke to, and how it happened.

I think it's funny that the validity of Mario characters being universal has been more discussed on this thread than the validity of Zelda characters being universal.

Would think the latter would be more talked about with the upcoming DB, but the chad Mario lives rent free in the minds of all you nerds so I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back