• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Pretty sure that there is a thread about that and kars can win via being absurdly faster that meruem and having funny absorption and he could copy nen
Kars is only FTL in reaction speed, in every other area of speed meruem is either comparable or completely outclass in. That'd give Meruem to use his intelegence to make a stragy to kill Kars (And yes I know Kars is also a genius but it's less combat applicable then meruem's use of it).

Kars is only FTL in reaction speed, in every other area of speed meruem is either comparable or completely outclass in. That'd give Meruem to use his intelegence to make a stragy to kill Kars (And yes I know Kars is also a genius but it's less combat applicable then meruem's use of it).
You realize Pillar Man's regen and immortality are a thing, let alone Kars has a 400 IQ, Joseph won by sheer luck and plot

By saying Kars can copy and evolve, does that upgrade his strength and hax wall and resistance wall to the level of Meruem?
Given how Death Battle downplays the importance of speed itself, I doubt. Like they deemed Gray Fullbuster could not do that on Esdeath.

Wow. That is tricky in theory. Although by feats and track records we all know who should win.

What a starter anyway.

Smashor explained why Steve Harvey wins
The connection is that they are bald mustached talk show host and there is no joke I genuinely want them to do this
Link? Looks like I miss a party. Again.

Link? Looks like I miss a party. Again.

main2.png

I think about MK (Monkie Kid) VS Boruto Uzumaki (Naruto), I now feel that MK has higher chance to win because of AP and durability adventage, which can be higher than Naruto's best feat. (MK's attack impact shakes planets in the solar system) They have comparable haxes while MK has better weapon.

In speed, it is ambiguous since MK may have the somersault feat shared by every Monkey Kings.

While MK's power is currently competely drained by the Lady Bone Demon, I do think that he would find a way to regain his power and possibly resistance to fully absorption. If so, one of Boruto's main methods are competely nullified.

According to Boruto's feat in VS Battles Wiki, Boruto can only get close to MK when Boruto's in Partial Otsutsuki Form.

Last edited:
Tbh, I don't really care who wins on this match so I either wouldn't vote or will do it randomly.
DBX is there for a reason. For matchups like Samus Aran vs Master Chief, Akame vs Killua Zoldyck, Noel Vermillion vs Aigis, Superman vs Saitama and so on.

A few weeks later the Community Death Battle will collide with DBX for 8 to 10 weeks.

As the first matchup is Vegito vs Gogeta, let us all hope the rendering will not glitch and flop like the version 1 Thor vs Vegeta did.

1. Anyone finding the sand castle thing in the Steven vs Star fight in coincidence with the skyscraper shaking event recently?

2. Will Steven actually win over Star in an architecture model competition?

Ok, since we are on the topic of Cell MUs i want to show a MU that i came up with quite recently:
perfect_copies.png

Copy X vs Cell: Both are main antagonists created by scientists (Dr Gero and Ciel) with the DNA of main protagonists (X and Goku). Both call themselves perfect (Copy X states many times that he is the perfect copy of X and for Cell... C'mon, it's in his name). Both have techniques from other characters in their series (Copy X has the abilities of Chill Penguin, Spark Mandrill and Flame Mammoth, while Cell has a shit ton of techniques from Z fighters). Both fought with protagonists' close allies (Zero and Goku) and both attempted to self-destruct during their battle with them.
Also this is possibly Cell's closest MU.
You know, this actually a much more thematically match compare with Cell VS Dark Samus.

I also take a look at Copy X profile, both him and Cell are relatively comparable in terms of AP/Dura.

Copy X is much faster than Cell but if DB bring Anime feats (aka Frieza and Goku moving too fast for King Kai to follow) then the speed gap may be far closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back