• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

I guess if you use the IDW comics (which DB probably would and I guess it’s not too far off since Ian makes sure the comics are as accurate as possible), any large source of power can make Metal Sonic go into a Overlord state
If they used the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, they'd sure as hell use the IDW comics. In fact, I think they actually did in Shadow vs Ryuko.

I'm 6-0-1 (Right-Wrong-Other)

I had no idea who would win Yoda vs Mickey

I was rooting and betting Shadow in Shadow

We all knew Doom stomped

I was betting Heihachi and rooting Geese

Everyone but Weekly knew Blade stomped in Blake vs Mikasa

I was rooting and betting Po

I was betting Star but not really rooting anyone because I don't care much about either franchise

As for Link vs Cloud, I have no idea who will win, but am rooting for Link.

I'm 6-1-0 (Right-Wrong-Other)

I better the boss who bought Star Wars would win Yoda vs Mickey

I was rooting and betting Shadow in Shadow

Poor Luthor but yeah Doom wins.

I was rooting Heihachi and betting Geese. And I have the most proportionately liked 2D Death Battle at the cost of a bet.

Everyone but Weekly knew Blade stomped in Blake vs Mikasa. The funny thing is: Actually Mikasa has a winning condition, making it NOT a stomp at all.

I was rooting for Iron Fist and betting on Po

I was betting Star and rooting for Steven. And just like everyone else, we have an episode where people remember why SU and SVTFOE are loved and hated.

As for Link vs Cloud, I "have no idea" who will win, but am rooting for Cloud.

"Alright, that's cool, but ninjago in death battle..." - Pokemonfan807, 2021
Lego verses can be tricky on the fact that it has its own stories as well as stories made for other franchises.

But yeah if Ninjago is good enough to be a cash cow for Lego then yes it deserves to have one Death Battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back