• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azrael is a guy basically that is really physically strong as hell. He's the Mad Dog of Sector Seven that wants a good fight satisfy his hunger.
Saitama, also wants to be hero, is also looking for a good fight so he can feel excited again.
You don't need much connections with Kenpachi's, just vibes as I vibe with Kenpachi and Saitama more vs Azrael.
Saitama dies to Azrael by the way
But muh gag character

1. Okay. Guilty Gear is Low 1-C. So Sol Badguy vs Ragna the Bloodedge may become correct once again.
The ending part IMO does have mixed music from SVTFOE Season 4 ED and "Almost There"

And this makes me more puzzled: There are more spoilery battle tracks.
3. RWBY has guest characters inspired by Justice League.

Not that, just how people see Uni Star. If Death Battle accepts it, then I'm sure people would be mixed of Star winning.
Both SU and SVTFOE fans have toxic fans. And both series at the end has stirred up more negative emotions here and there.

Oh. People are fine with Uni or even low multi Star. People are questioning on the applicability of that universe level or low multiverse level attack which are argued to be super situational and el Cates at worst and takes a specific condition at best.

I am interested to know how people react if all the advantages Star has over Steven is nullified. Will people scream like "this lore this" "that instruction that" "how a 2 universe homicidal maniac loses to a mere planet saviour". I am very curious.

I’m hoping Saitama fights another gag guy, that way it neutralizes out
There is only one notable opponent that Saitama wins. Saitama vs Shiki Tohno. And not many people are knowing it.

Last edited:
Aren’t our BlazBlue profiles super strong Low 1-Cs or smth?
If you truly think many other places accept Blazblue as crasy as this hax loving site does, then you have another thing coming. Hell, I doubt most places even have BB as Low 1-C at all and not just Small Planet. And I hope you don't expect Death Battle to EVER give BB the hax we do here. Blazblue is a contentious verse ratings wise and our sites ratings are no different. It's just a fact at this point.

If you truly think many other places accept Blazblue as crasy as this hax loving site does, then you have another thing coming. Hell, I doubt most places even have BB as Low 1-C at all and not just Small Planet. And I hope you don't expect Death Battle to EVER give BB the hax we do here. Blazblue is a contentious verse ratings wise and our sites ratings are no different. It's just a fact at this point.
Sounds like most Game verses but jacked up

I mean, Ragna vs Sol was never wrong to begin with...
But people at one point says Ragna is low complex multiverse level while Sol is at most universe level. This is even reflected at our profiles.
Of course people are having different ratings at different sites, but one thing is common: Games developed by Arc System Works are presumed to be OP.

Most would have him either Large Star to Uni+ and MFTL+

Meanwhile, Blazblue is generally like Small Planet and Rel+ or FTL

Immeasurable speed is highly contentious, but just as viable for both.
Well if there are people who accepts destroying a universe and send it a blast that covers all of it a measurable speed... Where is some scene of Blazblue and Guilty Gear sending those blasts already pretty easy to calculate is it not?
Oh the immeasurable speed part. Current notable immeasurable speed users are Wally West and Archie Sonic. So anyone who can be crazier than those should earn such title. Of course, we need to see what criteria they have.

Well if there are people who accepts destroying a universe and send it a blast that covers all of it a measurable speed... Where is some scene of Blazblue and Guilty Gear sending those blasts already pretty easy to calculate is it not?
Oh the immeasurable speed part. Current notable immeasurable speed users are Wally West and Archie Sonic. So anyone who can be crazier than those should earn such title. Of course, we need to see what criteria they have.
I doubt BB or GG will reach Immeasurable in DB. So I say prepare for MFTL+ GG and FTL BB.

Like, being as blunt as I can. Do not expect Immeasurable to appear for any character again unless it is a high level DC or Marvel character or Archie Sonic character.

Last edited:
So Universal Star Butterfly is a go or is G1 just taking crazy pills.
All i know is, if Star is not Uni, Steven wins.
Star Butterfly is always uni or even 2 uni with her strongest spell. Just how applicable and how conditional are those attacks and what those scales.

Like you charge up for over one minute to launch a spell that takes over one minute to grow up and then "blasts" and takes 4 seconds to cover the whole realm or planet and universe or something.

today is the last day to vote for the g1 mid season blogs
One plea: Is there a chance you actually make Saitama vs Shiki Tohno and Saitama vs (Blazblue) Azrael?

I can try damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back