• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png

I didn't create this

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Vs Hades Izanami(Naruto Shippuden vs Blazblue)
Connections:
Both Kaguya and Izanami serve the same purpose, as malevolent enemies that show up as one of the final encounters the heroes have to go through, their manifestation being unpredicted. Both have a strong relation to the Main Character (Naruto being a reincarnation of Asura, and Ragna being Saya/Izanami's brother while also being the central fiction). Their allies were snake like in nature and how they act, yet cunning and intelligent enough to plan out most of their history to achieve the best outcome for them (Hazama/Relius and Black Zetsu). Both contain weapons of mass destruction, their purpose being to erase the world and start anew in one where they alone rule (Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi/Doomsday and the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball). Both of their downfalls are similar, two of the main characters (Ragna and Noel, Naruto and Sasuke) end up winning via outsmarting both villains, using a sealing technique to put an end to them.

Last edited:
God if Steven wins, I would be at same reaction as when Heihachi won(imo they're actually contradicted stats wise, cause at least the only stuff which is faster by their logic is attack speed of spells, Steven should be actually faster by their logic(let alone that 4-B Steven and etc.). But I put all this stuff aside and would just wait, tommorow it would end so ok).

Hey, worked on the blog, just want to clarify (since the blog itself doesn't, at least not overtly) that the solar system level calc is based on the idea that the Diamonds' blast comes all the way from Homeworld, which is why it gets so high. That's based on the statement from Legs from Here to Homeworld where Blue says that White hasn't left Homeworld in "eons". Obviously that's debatable and Blue's use of "eons" might not have been literal (I believe Phantom's verdict touched briefly on that), but it doesn't change the outcome either way, so we were willing to give Steven that benefit of the doubt, especially since DB did the same, albeit with a different calculation method.

Additionally, since there seems to be some objection to it based on Oleggator's comment, the reason the blog scales Star's own speed to her attack speed is because she and other characters whom she scales to have reacted to those types of magic attacks on multiple occasions. It wouldn't make any sense for Star's reaction speed to be hundreds of quadrillions of times slower than her magic, such a speed gap is heavily contradicted in the series.

Is Saitama really a good matchup? Idk about the blue haired guy
Azrael is a guy basically that is really physically strong as hell. He's the Mad Dog of Sector Seven that wants a good fight satisfy his hunger.
Saitama, also wants to be hero, is also looking for a good fight so he can feel excited again.
You don't need much connections with Azrael's match ups, just vibes as I vibe with Kenpachi and Saitama more vs Azrael.
Saitama dies to Azrael by the way
I recognize Juggernaut, but who are the other Good Alts?
Augus from the right and Momo Kawakami is on the left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back