• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SAO is currently being downgraded in speed and in attack power but may add in some abilities.
And lots of matchups say hi and lots say goodbye.

Oh like I said before online game players like SAO players should fight other online game players like those from Log Horizon and NWO (the game from Bofuri) as good Death Battle matchups

That's like many other feats in a nutshell.
They don't look impressive at first glance, but once you calc, it becomes something else.
The legendary Mechagodzilla disintegrated some buildings. Yomi and Yusuke punches some clouds, which Hiei scales from.

And as some feats look more impressive than they should, some feats are less than. Like Batgirl surviving a blast or pocket dimension creation and destruction - we see those a lot at Danny Phantom and Star Butterfly.

So before I make this list, who would be The One? I feel like historically it would be doomsday but thematically there are a few like Tarrasque and Giratina that would be better
Like I said, the Tarrasque's main connection is kinda broken by 5e, since an Aarackockra with a longbow can kill a Tarrasque in 5e. And 5e is by far the most mainstream version of DND in history.

Like I said, the Tarrasque's main connection is kinda broken by 5e, since an Aarackockra with a longbow can kill a Tarrasque in 5e. And 5e is by far the most mainstream version of DND in history.
Implying they wouldnt use a composite tarrasque

Also they could 100% go the route of '682 has been incapped by guns and swords' to balance that out lol

20210523_183240.jpg

not a real matchup, my friend just sent it and I thought it was funny

Also they could 100% go the route of '682 has been incapped by guns and swords' to balance that out lol
I'm sure Reddit already uses that mentality too, even if it means ignoring context.
Like maybe I'm remembering things wrong, but 682 has taken blows from Abel's blades which IIRC again are powered by The Thorn which is suppose to be Low 2-C bare minimum in potency

I'm sure Reddit already uses that mentality too, even if it means ignoring context.
Like maybe I'm remembering things wrong, but 682 has taken blows from Abel's blades which IIRC again are powered by The Thorn which is suppose to be Low 2-C bare minimum in potency