• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for Matchups for Senator Armstrong, well... you better make sure your blades cut deep enough.

ezgif-2-ec5a31d8eeaa.gif

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I wanted to make a 'best matchups' chart for Mumei (Kabaneri), but I'm kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel, so suggestions would be appreciated.

Here's where I've got to so far:

MU4MUMEI_prelim.png

The Tarrasque vs 682 would definitely never happen. 682 is popular enough that despite not having much footage to work with, the team could make a miracle. The Tarrasque has literally no footage as far as I know.

And, the main connection between The Tarrasque and 682 is that they're hard to kill, a connection that a lot of people would miss completely since the Tarrasque can be killed more or less normally in 5e, which is the current and by far most mainstream version of DND.

What are the connections for all three? Whoever has the most go with them
Doomsday: Absurdly hard to kill beings that regenerate and evolve to become stronger and get new powers on the fly, copy abilities of their opponents, etc. 682's historic match and one that has been pushed almost since 682 was created.

Tarrasque: Giant lizards that are impossible to kill, resist everything, can only ever be contained, and go on destructive rampages whenever they ever they escape their containment

Giratina: Dragons made of antimatter that helped shape the universe at its creation but slighted God and so were cast down from his grace, forced to live in their own personal hell as a shell of their former abstract selves. Both have also been made to fight two of their siblings and were stalemated by them.

That's like many other feats in a nutshell.
They don't look impressive at first glance, but once you calc, it becomes something else.
I get that but I it'd be like a character causing a Tsar Bomba level explosion in an heavily populated city but when all said and done only one building is destroyed and the city is absolutely fine, like at that point the feat would seem like an outlier if not completely unusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back