• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"For the first time in a century the Butt Ninja drew his blade, and in the space between picoseconds severed the bonds of every atom in the monster's body. The ensuing explosion covered the countryside in a mushroom cloud that could be seen from space, but the Butt Ninja was not fazed by its heat nor its force. With a single fluid motion he carved a hole to the core of the earth, the vacuum pressure of his swing pulling the explosion and all of its released radiation into the abyss, then sealing the hole with the force of his blade being sheathed. It was done. In that moment the first nanosecond of the fight had passed."

"Even if they had been able to see him it would have been of no help, in his current fit of rage the Butt Ninja's movements would have been imperceptible. To anyone else looking at him it was as though he was calmly walking, but in reality he was in a state of constant attack, swinging his blade with such speed that he was perpetually deflecting every photon around him in a five foot radius.The result was a perfect sphere of darkness, the ultimate state of stealth a ninja of any caliber could achieve."
Something like this

○■▪︎●《♧♡◇《°⊙☆¤¿?
Gems being stated as containing infinite energy, being described as channeling the energy of all matter in the universe through their gemstones to summon their weapons, having an infinite-sized pocket reality contained within their gemstone that they draw energy from, etc.

Also I wonder if they'll use the feat of beating up Uncle Grandpa...

Gems being stated as containing infinite energy, being described as channeling the energy of all matter in the universe through their gemstones to summon their weapons, having an infinite-sized pocket reality contained within their gemstone that they draw energy from, etc.

Also I wonder if they'll use the feat of beating up Uncle Grandpa...
I love how you understood that lol

Uncle Grandpa is so inconsist it isn't even funny from memory.

I feel at this moment Steven still have rights to win at high 3-A, 5-A or high 6-A, Star didn't used much uni AP in character (along with time stop btw, which Star never used in character later even though it could be helpful in many occasions) from my memory meaning Steven can already do big physical damage to her at base. If try to bloodlust them, Star may try universal AP however Steven still should blitz by our standards which we give to characters (Star would be relativistic from some speed feats, in number a bit slower than gems relativistic who were blitzed by pink Steven), meaning Steven would also one shot before Star performs uni attacks.
Could be wrong but that's how I see it at the moment.

682db.png

Huh, weird, it works fine for me
I'll quote what I see when i try to see a pic: "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access denied.</Message>
<Details>Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to the Google Cloud Storage object.</Details>
</Error>
"

20210524_011113.jpg
So here's my probably dumb opinion

Also decapitated shinji so he would fit
Why Shinji would be such perfect opponent for Tetsuo? I really don't understand that match.

Magneto has Accelerator to fight, meaning Mewtwo its the only one left that is good.

Tatsumaki, Mob and Lucy had already be used while Ness and Jean Grey had much better opponents (Frisk for Ness, Phoenix Ikki for Jean Grey).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back