• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Online gamers with OP avatars best suited to fight other online gamers with OP avatars
other matchups are theoretically mismatch - no matter close connections or hax wall or power level

Basically why Kirito is best suited to fight Shiroe or Maple (BOFURI)
I think Shirou Emiya should fight Hyde

Sorry my mistake
Never mind.

But yeah how is everyone noticing on the major problem of pitting online gamers against other characters?

The case for MegaMan.EXE should not count because MegaMan.EXE can totally fight as efficient in the real world just fine.

Part calc part CRT blog done

Now, may I have a good sleep.
I'm starting to get a bit of hope for Steven winning this. If he can land blows on star it seems very possible an 6-4 matchup.
Well given how SA may look at things differently, I am still currently on a root for SU bet on SB stance.

Kars theoretically has Meruem if everyone agrees Cell deserves better being devoured by Dark Samus. (while some people still think Master Chief can defeat Samus Aran - or just get blinded by the Haloid theme and do not care at all)
I mean I’ve seen people suggest Kars vs Shadow because Ultimate Lifeforms, which Is a even bigger stat gap then Cell vs Meruem

Yeah, the causality manipulation marks, right?

Honestly, 682 vs Doomsday shows like no other matchup that DC isn't nearly as overpowered as some people say it is.
I mean not really, it’s just that someone went and made an even more OP character and unwittingly gave them enough connections to have a reason to fight, I doubt the person behind 682 made him with the specific purpose of shitstomping a DC character

A collection of Makoto vs Leone tn's:
Makoto_vs_Leone_4.png

Makoto_vs_Leone_3.png

Leone_Vs_Makoto_Nanaya.jpg

Leone_vs_Makoto_2.png

Leone_vs_Makoto_Nanaya.png

More people than youd think, its shockingly pushed a lot and there have been videos where meruem has even won
Nen Crush, GG
Even assuming nen crush is a thing and is passive, it can be countered by chi manipulation so it is kind of null for Meruem in front of Cell. Maybe actually working against Dark Samus who has no chi manipulation powers - before her own unknown passives kick in.
I would only think that if it means Kars gets to fight Muzan
Kars vs Muzan Kibutsuji is arguably an interesting one despite being a spin-off matchup of, you know, Jonathan Joestar vs Tanjiro Kamado. Or is it the other way round. Anyway both can happen without losing fun and entertainment.

I hear a legend from DBW Steven Universe has extra-dimensional feats or at least solar system level feats or some MFTL+ feats. Where are they?

Who the **** is that

Dagran (The Last Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back