• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. He's Archie Sonic, but Kars
  2. Yes they are, it's just Kars isn't the one that uses them
  3. It's also infamous in the JoJo community
  4. They did Wally West vs Archie Sonic

People know about Kars, and most of Kars' abilities are just other people's abilities. People know how most of his stands work, and the ones where they wouldn't are non-factors (Like Das Boot).

Sure, some of Kars' stands are changed, but they're changed in easy to understand ways (Like how The World Ultimate is The World but it can stop time for an hour)
1. okay you got a point there
2. also yes
3. infamous but not know it still pretty dark and madoka has passed his peak of popularity a long time ago
4. yes and that wasnt exactly easy damn we didnt even know how flash killed sonic for like 5 days after the episode was realesed

E1xb9ZTXMAMf8Em

Who's Copen fighting? I know the guy Gunvolt's fighting is someone from Xenoblade, I've seen the matchup before, but I don't really know the connections.
Copen would be fighting Isa Jo (Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies). Basically the anti-hero of a dystopian future vs the result of a ruined future.

GV would be fighting Zeke Von Genbu (+ Pandoria). Shocking, I know (+hey have partners that give them more reason to fight and I swear there's some political conflicts in here somewhere).

My_own_Death_Battle_Season.png

Threw together my own wanted DB season in about 5 mins because why not.

E = Either animation style
* (in the case of Kawai vs Kinoa) = complement with hand-drawn segments.

And yes, there's a lot of Xenoblade on here. Don't act like we don't get Marvel and DC shoved down our throats.
No offense, but the matchup of Yoseph vs Rose wants to make me throw up blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back