• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Any thoughts. Also look what is transparent behind Akuma.

I don't know why Iori is there when Rugal and Mr. Karate were Akuma's counterparts within the SNK vs Capcom series, but all three are better match ups than Garou and Raoh.

It can also be argued that Ogre is a better opponent for Akuma because of their rivalry in SFxT.

Yujiro is a good opponent and I feel like he will be Akuma's opponent in the actual episode.

Copen would actually be quite at home in a fight against a Sin and Punishment character. What are Isa's powers and abilities and such? Since another character from her game seems really strong.

As for GV; Miriam, Cole and K' seem to have stronger connections (Hell, Cole would be the perfect fight for GV if it wasn't for Cole vs Alex being a thing).

The main hook as far as power sets would be a sort of 'second life' or statistical super form (Anthem vs the fused Isa/Kachi form whose name has escaped me atvm). Isa also has natural levitation, midrange Melee combat, charge shots and some other stuff probably a bit too herculean to itemise simply because I'm reading off Saki's page (Isa Jo doesn't have a VS page for some daft reason).

On that note, I kind of want to want to put forward the idea that AZG verse might be planetary through scaling to Nova, but replaying the game(s) is something I don't have time for, so that's going to end up on the backburner lol.

And that's werehog only I suppose?

AkhosBravo.gif

Morag vs Winter Schnee is better tbh. Feels way more thematic.

Winter certainly wouldn't be missing from a list of honerable mentions when it comes to opponents for Morag, It's just that I think we have a smidgen more data on Satsuki, and a part of me wants another KLK rep to step forward because I don't like how Shadow vs Ryuko came out.

I certainly wouldn't lose sleep if it went the other way, though.

No offense, but the matchup of Yoseph vs Rose wants to make me throw up blood.

I am intrigued to hear why lol

I still feel like the connections are relatively weak.

I may sound like a broken record, but i do still think Toyotomi Hideyoshi from Sengoku Basara would a more fitting opponent for Raoh.

Two very tall warlords, who have similar mindset about strength be everything that matter in life and want to conquer and bring order to their worlds with the purpose of ending their respective dark age (the Post Nuclear Apocalypse for Raoh, and the Sengoku Period for Toyotomi) so to bring a new golden age.

Also they have a thing about punching the sky/heaven, and the character of Toyotomi does take inspiration from Raoh.
Oh Hideyoshi Toyotomi did punch a sea. Fitting for Raoh who punched a sky.

Speaking of Toffee why is he 5-B exactly? The profile says he “should” scale to Planet busters but why would he? He has next to no feats of power as his regular form, and always came off as more of an intelligent manipulative villain than a really strong one.
He is at least 5-B for scaling to one Star's attack which is stated to be planet busting.

Last edited:
Winter certainly wouldn't be missing from a list of honerable mentions when it comes to opponents for Morag, It's just that I think we have a smidgen more data on Satsuki, and a part of me wants another KLK rep to step forward because I don't like how Shadow vs Ryuko came out.

I certainly wouldn't lose sleep if it went the other way, though.
You have my respect friend. What are the connections between Morag and Satsuki? Not super familiar with Kill la Kill tbh

You have my respect friend. What are the connections between Morag and Satsuki? Not super familiar with Kill la Kill tbh

The primary hook would be the political ramifications of their respective states (in this case, Mor Ardain vs Honnōji Academy (and it's corresponding island)). Their access to their power (in these cases, Brighid and Junketsu) is also a corollary to said positions, Morag being Mor Ardain's 'Special Inquisitor' trusted with the jewel of the empire (direct quote), and Satsuki being one of REVOC's supposed servants with family ties to the life fibres (and by extension Junketsu) up until she backstabs Ragyo in Episode 17/18 (can't quite recall which).

He is at least 5-B for scaling to one Star's attack which is stated to be planet busting.
Well the profile doesn’t say that, it just says he “should” scale above planet busters for no reason.
Also it should be noted that all of Star’s spells have very different effects and applications, and Star didn’t use this specific spell on Toffee so I doubt it would make him 5-B. Star isn’t straight up Low 7-C on the profile because her Whispering Spell is, it’s only for the specific spell.

Ok now I see but:
1. Star Iirc didn't used that spell on toffee.
2. I'm pretty doubtful at it because in same sentence where it's stated to be planet buster it stated to be as attractor for cats so I guess it varies cause who's gonna use death star on such non combat way (with exception of doofenshmirtz)?

I don't know why Iori is there when Rugal and Mr. Karate were Akuma's counterparts within the SNK vs Capcom series, but all three are better match ups than Garou and Raoh.

It can also be argued that Ogre is a better opponent for Akuma because of their rivalry in SFxT.

Yujiro is a good opponent and I feel like he will be Akuma's opponent in the actual episode.
Does Hayato not exist?

Like its Yujiro perfect opponent.

Ok now I see but:
1. Star Iirc didn't used that spell on toffee.
2. I'm pretty doubtful at it because in same sentence where it's stated to be planet buster it stated to be as attractor for cats so I guess it varies cause who's gonna use death star on such non combat way (with exception of doofenshmirtz)?
Basically here's first fight scene where toffee got hurt even from non 5-B spell:

And second time where he was in same base form as in season 1 but just with his finger back:

And that's basically all interactions of Star with Toffee physically.

How popular is hayato?
Afaik, most of his popularity comes from being the perfect opponent for Yujiro.
Nah kenichi history's strongest disciple is a series that a lot of people grew up with lol.

But its also not the fact that its only the perfect match for Yujiro. Its also due to how similar they are and still differ from each other that its like the character were always meant to fight each other

This is actually true, but I doubt DB will do it.
I'll convince them to do it watch lol
Yujiro prob wins after the Ap upgrade, but comparing their skill levels is going to be a PAIN
I mean if you want to you could argue that both are City level, but skill is definitely a toss up as both massively upscale from there verse

that's actually not bad thumbnail. Looks probably the other thing I want to argue is that Midorya and Gon in that pics wouldn't exactly merge. Something tells me, because Midorya looks more flat on that pic than Gon but overall pretty good for thumbnail.
This good.

And crush any obstacles for Killua from fighting Black Star as Akame would be too much for Killua.
By the time Akame vs Killua was a DBX the crew did not know Akame was multi-continent by defeating Esdeath.

Basically here's first fight scene where toffee got hurt even from non 5-B spell:

And second time where he was in same base form as in season 1 but just with his finger back:

And that's basically all interactions of Star with Toffee physically.

Then it is assuming Star is planet or universal only with specific spells and nothing else.

But we know what Death Battle buys: If she can perform a spell which is planet busting, she is planet level. If she can perform a spell which is universe busting, she is universe level.

Remember back when Esdeath is multi-continent level with Ice Storm: Commander-in-chief.

More importantly, as this may greater affect the verdict: any clips for the shrinking process of the universe itself in the Omnitraxus Prime feat?
Also, any MFTL+ speed? Like how long does Omnitraxus Prime shoot a spell to hit how far an object to make the universe shrink? Any other feats? Star Butterfly herself is lightning dodging and in some cases light dodging (under calculation and evaluation) she can somehow scale above Marco who hit Hekapoo who "can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds" (needs a clip).

Last edited:
This good.

And crush any obstacles for Killua from fighting Black Star as Akame would be too much for Killua.
By the time Akame vs Killua was a DBX the crew did not know Akame was multi-continent by defeating Esdeath.

Then it is assuming Star is planet or universal only with specific spells and nothing else.

But we know what Death Battle buys: If she can perform a spell which is planet busting, she is planet level. If she can perform a spell which is universe busting, she is universe level.

Remember back when Esdeath is multi-continent level with Ice Storm: Commander-in-chief.

More importantly, as this may greater affect the verdict: any clips for the shrinking process of the universe itself in the Omnitraxus Prime feat?
Also, any MFTL+ speed? Like how long does Omnitraxus Prime shoot a spell to hit how far an object to make the universe shrink? Any other feats? Star Butterfly herself is lightning dodging and in some cases light dodging (under calculation and evaluation) she can somehow scale above Marco who hit Hekapoo who "can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds" (needs a clip).
no it shouldnt esdeath can be scalled to physical star no because is magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back