• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually responded and i can actually translate this one, so here we go:
"Ok, first i'm not against fights with gag characters and serious characters, just in this case it does not work. And second some fights that he listed are fights between half gag characters. Like Zoro and Erza, both characters are so ******* hyper serious, but they have cons that are turned into jokes. For example Zoro is ******* a dumbass and always has fights with Sanji that are made just for comedy purposes. Erza is also a serious swordsman, but pervert jokes are made with her and etc. And also he can't explain things properly, the characters are different in everything, except for small connections that are still made out to be something bigger. Like uuuuuugh the have a brother/sister. And in this case the sister is the main hero and the brother is the main villain."
unknown.png
Actually you translate it almost accurately, the only thing he wasn't using filthy language when talking about Zoro but I guess that's it.

TMNT vs Teen Titans is more likely
What? Are you going everything to TMNT?
Even if we allow everything, not just are the poor turtles outnumbered, they are outclassed in physique and hax.

If anything, would the Kung Fu Panda villains have a better chance to fight in a Death Battle?

It will be beaten if Pyrrha vs Carolina happens.
The RWBY lady vs the RVB mech suit with AI fragments able to possess... machines only? How are they sharing "major things" in common? Hax wall effectiveness aside, do they even look similar?

Marisa VS Knuckles? Hmmmm... That's quite something good to pull out.

Also TF, Umineko thingy? Is there any possibility for this?
Once we have this, oh boy John Constantine or even Lucifer Morningstar may have very good targets to kill...

Anyway for people attempting to feed JC to Raidou, any good summarized points of connections?

And guess what? Actually I wonder if Yuyuko can be a good opponent for Hades and for Kirby. And up till this point I am more inclined to throw her against Hades since Beerus vs Hades was a CDB.

One more thing: I really fear the Death Battle crew would actually prefer Spider-Man vs Ladybug over Ladybug vs Randy Cunningham. Esp. They knew in the Community Death Battle how outclassed Spider-Man is in front of Ladybug.

Last edited:
What? Are you going everything to TMNT?
Even if we allow everything, not just are the poor turtles outnumbered, they are outclassed in physique and hax.

If anything, would the Kung Fu Panda villains have a better chance to fight in a Death Battle?

The RWBY lady vs the RVB mech suit with AI fragments able to possess... machines only? How are they sharing "major things" in common? Hax wall effectiveness aside, do they even look similar?
Teenage hero teams with one who shares a voice actor.

red haired warrior women from Rooster Teeth series who also share a VA

On that earlier topic of most popular/unpopular matchups people in this thread want, I'd like to ask what is a matchup people want with at least one super obscure contestant we're willing to bet no one has heard of?

In my case:

Reoko_vs_Salem.png

For those that have seen Bubuki Buranki - you'll see where I'm going with this.

what is a matchup people want with at least one super obscure contestant we're willing to bet no one has heard of?

I am afraid but...

Does Kirito vs Shiroe or Kirito vs Maple count? (Despite my said 2 matchups are actually most brought up in the Asia community)
Or... Monika vs Miyuki Sone? (Despite Doki Doki Literature Club is heavily inspired by Totono?)

Sakura likely fighting either Morgiana or Rukia
At least Mrs Uchiha died with some honour against Morgiana and Rukia. And Sakuiana or Sakukia matchup are way more requested.

... What about Hinata vs Orihime? I know for whatever reason Orihime is sometimes pit against Ikaruga.

I am afraid but...

Does Kirito vs Shiroe or Kirito vs Maple count? (Despite my said 2 matchups are actually most brought up in the Asia community)
Or... Monika vs Miyuki Sone? (Despite Doki Doki Literature Club is heavily inspired by Totono?)

At least Mrs Uchiha died with some honour against Morgiana and Rukia. And Sakuiana or Sakukia matchup are way more requested.

... What about Hinata vs Orihime? I know for whatever reason Orihime is sometimes pit against Ikaruga.

Bump

Both are dectectives that tend to use demon summoning to help them fight. Raidou stomps due to John being a prep time character and his high end feats being taken out of context, plus Raidou is tier 1-C and is considered to be on equal grounds as Lucifer.
So will Lucifer Morningstar just intercept? I mean will we have Raidou Kuzunoha vs Lucifer Morningstar instead of John Constantine?

Okay John Constantine is a weird character.

damn after seing alot of gianni matragrano now i want to see duke nukem figthing serious sam
I love it despite being requested multiple times we do not have a profile for Duke Nukem and Serious Sam. Like for decades even more obscure characters have their character profiles. And no one talks about the power levels? Or, the debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back