• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death_The_Kid_VS_Stocking.png
unknown.png
orgin made these Sprites
Bro I hate this fight

I'm too lazy to translate all of this stuff, but basically he says that Kid and Satsuki are very different characters that have different roles in their shows, different relationship to their parents and different personalities
unknown.png
Ok. Well for Kid vs. Stocking doesn't have anything good aside from surface level themes. Angel vs. Reaper, Parents to Powerful Supernatural Entities, Addictive Behavior, and Similar Clothing Aesthetic are good themes but that's about it.

Not to mention, animation wise, there's not much going for them, that I know of, with personalities clashing. And even in the terms of a debate, this stomp beyond expectations.

At least with Satsuki vs. Kid, the themes are much better, the animation can be well done, and it could go either way for them.

Ok. Well for Kid vs. Stocking doesn't have anything good aside from surface level themes. Angel vs. Reaper, Parents to Powerful Supernatural Entities, Addictive Behavior, and Similar Clothing Aesthetic are good themes but that's about it.

Not to mention, animation wise, there's not much going for them, as I know, with personalities clashing perfectly. And even in the terms of a debate, this stomp beyond expectations.

At least with Satsuki vs. Kid, the themes are much better, the animation can be well done, and it could go either way for them.
I think he doesn't care for Kid vs Stocking, maybe if i will tell the connections he will hate that match even more lmao

That being said, if they ignore dimensional scaling entirely and both are at least similar idk who wins based on hax.
Not to mention that considering how matches involving DC and marvel go, there's probably a lot of haxes missing on Kyle's profile that will only be brought up when the fight is nearly there.

Not to mention, animation wise, there's not much going for them, that I know of, with personalities clashing. And even in the terms of a debate, this stomp beyond expectations.

Let us meet the middle and have Stocking vs Satsuki
Now you know how I feel about Shulk vs Lightning.
Shulk vs Lightning MUST happen. In fact it has been at least 1 year overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back