• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NGL, Danny probably mostly got his 5-A due to this website's habit for Death Battle contrarianism. We love to do that here. We even made The Meta defeat Carolina "Via Hax" just because Carolina won the Death Battle, even though the Death Battle in question is also a Red vs Blue episode and is basically word of god as to who would win that fight.

Don't get me wrong, Danny realistically should be 5-A, but our profiles wouldn't have put him there if it wasn't for this Death Battle. If that CRT was made before Po vs Iron Fist it would have gotten shot down in a heartbeat.

5-A only with a special move.

Po still have better Versatility, Hax, Durability and Physical Strength.

Iron Fist instead had better Combat Skills, Experience and Speed.

So Po does still have some good chance to win the fight.
Based on the hefty speed gap Iron Fist can one shot before Po’s versatility and hax becomes a factor.

How exactly that prevent Po from returning back to fight since he can only trully die in the Spirit Realm?
Still haven’t seen the source for Po being able to endlessly resurrect, but if he can I suppose he’d eventually win.
Or what about abilities such Sealing someone's Chi?
Never pulls it off because the opponent is thousands of times faster.

How exactly that prevent Po from returning back to fight since he can only trully die in the Spirit Realm?

Or what about abilities such Sealing someone's Chi?
This is a copy and paste but

I feel after all the times Po comes back to life it’s more likely that he brings Danny to the Spirit World and dies there more than just Danny killing Po over and over with Po never using the wushi finger hold.

Also Chi sealing doesn’t mean jack when Po is never going to hit Danny

By the way, can we talk about how if it was suggested earlier Sinestro vs Terumi would be perfect for this season?

In terms of being important to the show:

It takes the series infamous for never losing to anything but Marvel and getting borderline special treatment at times (Goku vs Superman 2 being the only time, but it's more than anyone else has gotten), and a Lantern Corps member at that (You know, that thing from the most disliked episode in the series), and has them lose to the series Death Battle and ScrewAttack as a whole has probably shit on the most out of any series.

It takes the series infamous for never losing to anything but Marvel and getting borderline special treatment at times (Goku vs Superman 2 being the only time, but it's more than anyone else has gotten), and a Lantern Corps member at that (You know, that thing from the most disliked episode in the series), and has them lose to the series Death Battle and ScrewAttack as a whole has probably shit on the most out of any series.
You make it sound like his victory its 100% guaranteed.

By the way, can we talk about how if it was suggested earlier Sinestro vs Terumi would be perfect for this season?

There is no way Terumi would beat Sinestro on their game board.

Nah I’m pretty sure nobody thought of this match up till like the beginning of season 8. Also it’s a new match with little to no connections besides both use fear and It’s a DC character losing but one no body really cares. I’m sorry as much as I love the lantern corps nobody is going to give a **** seeing some character from a fighting game killing Sinestro, because unlike Hal or Atrocitus nobody likes Sinestro.

Nah I’m pretty sure nobody thought of this match up till like the beginning of season 8. Also it’s a new match with little to no connections besides both use fear and It’s a DC character losing but one no body really cares. I’m sorry as much as I love the lantern corps nobody is going to give a **** seeing some character from a fighting game killing Sinestro, because unlike Hal or Atrocitus nobody likes Sinestro.
Plus it was made to kill the shit that is Pennywise vs Sinestro

But, Sinestro is still a popular character, not to mention the "DC Heralds should never lose" gang might even calm down a bit if it's Sinestro that loses.
Popular as a he’s the guy you point at and go “Oh he’s the bad guy for GL” sure but as a character nah. Also again Smashor if Sinestro does lose the “gang” that your taking about could give less of a ****

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS MATCH UP. THESE ******* DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS BESIDES LIKE 1 AT BEST. AND IM SORRY FOR YALL BB FANS BUT YOUR SEIRES ISNT GOING TO BE SHOWING UP TO MURDER A ******* DC HERALD. ALSO IF SOMEHOW BY THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE THIS MATCH SOMEHOW HAPPENED, YOU GOT TO REMEMBER IF DB DONT BUY THE HAXS SHIT FOR BB TERUMI GETS ******

also shit forgot to add not mad imao

edit: wait I was wrong there only 1 connections these characters have lol

Last edited:
To be fair their 2 connections are oddly specific and way better than any of Sinestro's other matchups.

Also since Phenomenon Intervention is a canonical thing it's not like they can just ignore it. If DB considered Archie Sonic's fatehax then there's no way they'd ignore all of BlazBlue's stuff.

Thought of a MU I’d like to see: Mammoth Mogul vs Gorilla Grodd (this profile is shit and unreliable I swear)
  • Megalomaniacal hyper-intelligent talking animals and one of the most dangerous adversaries to their resident Speedsters
  • Their signature abilities are their telepathic powers
  • Their twisted worldview hold absolute power above all else
  • Similar origin stories: Both received their powers from a meteorite (in Mogul’s case, when Chaos Emeralds rained down on his planet)
  • Both have harnessed their nemesis’s power source: the Chaos Force and Speed Force
  • Similar builds due to being swole animals
Issues:
  • Mogul doesn’t appear in media outside of the Archie Pre-SGW Sonic comics, being mostly just known throughout Vs debating for this feat. Grodd’s notoriety as a DC villain and Sonic’s popularity would be carrying the episode
  • Probably a stomp? I know you can give Grodd Speed Force and Still Force powers but Master Mogul makes it one-sided, right?

Thought of a MU I’d like to see: Mammoth Mogul vs Gorilla Grodd (this profile is shit and unreliable I swear)
  • Megalomaniacal hyper-intelligent talking animals and one of the most dangerous adversaries to their resident Speedsters
  • Similar origin stories: Both received their powers from a meteorite (in Mogul’s case, when Chaos Emeralds rained down on his planet)
  • Both have harnessed their nemesis’s power source: the Chaos Force and Speed Force
Issues:
  • Mogul doesn’t appear in media outside of the Archie Pre-SGW Sonic comics, being mostly just known throughout Vs debating for this feat. Grodd’s notoriety as a DC villain and Sonic’s popularity would be carrying the episode
  • Probably a stomp? I know you can give Grodd Speed Force and Still Force powers but Master Mogul makes it one-sided, right?
I mean honestly Mammoth Mogul is such a obvious homage to Vandal Savage it be weird to use anyone else

on the note of lack of media though, the creator of Mammoth Mogul has actually tried to pull a Penders and is now trying to advirtise a comic all about Mogul

Issues:
What are exactly Grodd's pros? I know our profiles here are kinda shit to use in terms of standard.

I sense some bias against Marvel tho.
Marvel's fought Non-DC so many times and it's largely been ******* fantastic, the episode from just now being yet another example of that.

DC vs Non-Marvel, meanwhile, only has Goku vs Superman 1 and Joker vs Sweet Tooth even being all that good and also having the two single most controversial matches in all of Death Battle.

Believe me, I'm biased against DC if anything. People pretend that the reason DC hasn't lost to anything but Marvel is because they're super strong or whatever, when in reality it's mostly because DC's barely fought anyone but Marvel.

Marvel's fought Non-DC so many times and it's largely been ******* fantastic, the episode from just now being yet another example of that.

DC vs Non-Marvel, meanwhile, only has Goku vs Superman 1 and Joker vs Sweet Tooth even being all that good and also having the two single most controversial matches in all of Death Battle.

Believe me, I'm biased against DC if anything. People pretend that the reason DC hasn't lost to anything but Marvel is because they're super strong or whatever, when in reality it's mostly because DC's barely fought anyone but Marvel.
Guess to be fair, often The Popular DC Suggestions have long arguments for ether side, like Simon vs Kyle, I think the only popular one people generally accept DC Loses is Doomsday vs SCP 682

What are exactly Grodd's pros? I know our profiles here are kinda shit to use in terms of standard.
  • Speed Force. Scale to the Flash and he’s faster
  • Might be Herald level, so he’d be stronger than Base Mogul. The first scan is him fighting Darkseid’s son
  • Better intelligence feats
  • Has mindhaxxed Superman and surpassed the telepathic abilities of Martian Manhunter at his peak, so his mind hax potency can be greater than Mogul’s resistance

I feel like for Hal vs Ben if the hype around Alien X as this unbeatable character wasn’t every where back in the day it wouldn’t be as hated.

to be fair there expiation to why Hal won was shit in the actual episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back