• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkmoth is the type of character that can give people superpowers if he doesn’t have someone who he can’t turn into his slave and fight for him he’ll probably lose.

Ladybug vs Spider-Man(Let’s see it death battle!)
Madoka vs Sailor moon(This one is just perfect especially since both characters are getting a new movie)
Vegeta vs Thor(Yeah this one scares me since I’m a vegeta fan but lucky vegeta is getting hax in the manga)
vegeta hax dont make me laugh we all know that dragon ball dont have hax appart from xenoverse/hero

I saw some grave sin after trying to understand what G1 blog posts about the shield spamming speed and KE of such. This is more unforgivable than Luffy's laser dodging feat. And worse, this gives Kung Fu Panda fans false hype at best (should Iron Fist win), and convincing the research members to produce false information and verdict at worst (should Po win).

I must sleep for a while... This is very tiring.

(Oh this is my different calculations and translations of the meteor feat)

Last edited:
I feel like hawkmoth vs all for one would be better
I think All For One had a better matchup vs The Annihilator. I couldn’t find any stats for Annihilator but Biff Weed pointed out a lot of good connections for the match.

-Villains from non-comic superhero series that started not too far apart from each other.

-Both wear all black including a helmet.

-Both terrify every other superhero in their world with their presence alone.

-Both brainwash a kid into becoming their number 1 henchman.

-Both have the ability to steal others superpowers and use it for their own. (All For One with his Quirk and the Annihilator with Potentikinesis)

-Both act as the final bosses for their series, but are both defeated well before the series actually ends.

-There’s only one person in both of their universes who can take them down.

-Both directly create the force that eventually defeats them. (All For One creates One For All and The Annihilator is defeated by the character he brainwashed and gave powers to.)

I think All For One had a better matchup vs The Annihilator. I couldn’t find any stats for Annihilator but Biff Weed pointed out a lot of good connections for the match.

-Villains from non-comic superhero series that started not too far apart from each other.

-Both wear all black including a helmet.

-Both terrify every other superhero in their world with their presence alone.

-Both brainwash a kid into becoming their number 1 henchman.

-Both have the ability to steal others superpowers and use it for their own. (All For One with his Quirk and the Annihilator with Potentikinesis)

-Both act as the final bosses for their series, but are both defeated well before the series actually ends.

-There’s only one person in both of their universes who can take them down.

-Both directly create the force that eventually defeats them. (All For One creates One For All and The Annihilator is defeated by the character he brainwashed and gave powers to.)
Palpatine. Youve described Palpatine

Star Vs Timmy Turner would be a better fight then Star Vs Steven, change my mind.
Know what? Crew may think the same if you can suggest one matchup Steven Universe can fight against.

As long as Star side can shut up with just saying "Star is uni"(because that's the only thing I see from Star side in vs debate against Steven), I agree.

But would be Timmy vs Twilight better?
Twilight Sparkle come back to fight Timmy Turner? Okay for me.

Sad
RIP Spookyu (from G1 blog)

Sad when nobody else is challenging the very questionable (if not blatantly bluffed up) dwarf star sub-relativistic Black Tortoise meteor deflecting feat. Unlike Sasuke vs Hiei when everyone expects Sasuke takes it and when "that" happens fewer people rant over that questionable feat calculation, they are more like Sanji Vinsmoke vs Rock Lee when they are too lazy to examine a questionable speed feat and would not bother finding a better speed feat.

Star Vs Timmy Turner would be a better fight then Star Vs Steven, change my mind.
Timmy's arsenal is limited by what fairies can and cannot do. At least with Star vs. Steven,
  1. They abilities that reside between Offensive and Unpredictable Mewni Magic vs. (Primarily) Defensive Gem/Diamond Abilities
  2. Star having multiple ways of overwhelming Steven vs. Steven being able to oneshot
  3. Mewberty Star vs. Monster Steven

But would be Timmy vs Twilight better?

Probably not. Not only does Twilight have things like magic stealing to begin with, but EoS Twilight can use the power of Friendship without needing the EoH on her person anymore, and Friendship magic has autoshields that pretty much stop magical attacks.

Not to mention FoP magic canonically doesn't work on "stronger" forms of magic, like how Cosmo and Wanda's wands couldn't affect the magic muffin. Add the higher scaling chain MLP has, and the fact that Twilight also has silencing spells and whatnot, and it becomes a very uneven match very quickly.

Plus their connection feel mostly tied to yet another Tara Strong joke, despite having other connections.

Is she uni?
In wiki, yes.
In practice it's depends how you look at feats.
Outside of Wiki Steven vs Star is interesting abilities can counter each other both have feats to work with but God dammit, that's a bit shame at least for me that when Steven side use feats sometimes trying to calculate it describe it. Star side is just "Lol Star is uni, bye Steven". Not even saying feats in good amount of cases just saying she's uni, that's probably would be my main reason for Star to lose.

Last edited:
Probably not. Not only does Twilight have things like magic stealing to begin with, but EoS Twilight can use the power of Friendship without needing the EoH on her person anymore, and Friendship magic has autoshields that pretty much stop magical attacks.

Not to mention FoP magic canonically doesn't work on "stronger" forms of magic, like how Cosmo and Wanda's wands couldn't affect the magic muffin. Add the higher scaling chain MLP has, and the fact that Twilight also has silencing spells and whatnot, and it becomes a very uneven match very quickly.

Plus their connection feel mostly tied to yet another Tara Strong joke, despite having other connections.
I mean considering that they put Twilight at ******* Wall level in her last fight I’m not sure it’s a great idea to use her again.

Putting together an opponent tier list for Trunks, just making sure I'm not forgetting anyone. So far, I've got Cable, Silver, Crono, Luminary, Lucina and Shulk.
Cable was already be used before with Booster Gold and Shulk VS Lightning its more required.

Luminary don't have that much similarities with Trunks, Luminary's story don't even involve time travel.

Silver, Lucina and Crono are the only good opponents left for Mirai Trunks.

And personally i would rather see Crono fight Trunks.

Timmy's arsenal is limited by what fairies can and cannot do. At least with Star vs. Steven,
  1. They abilities that reside between Offensive and Unpredictable Mewni Magic vs. (Primarily) Defensive Gem/Diamond Abilities
  2. Star having multiple ways of overwhelming Steven vs. Steven being able to oneshot
  3. Mewberty Star vs. Monster Steven
This gives good acceleration for the battle.

Maybe... He was highly damaged by being on Sun, though heat doesn't exactly contradicts to tier and/or have it right?
You only need building to multi city block+ durability for every 62 kg mass to survive in the sun,
along with your own channels of surviving in the other aspects of the harsh environment in the sun.
(Similarly Wall to Small Building level durability can sustain the heat in lava. The Shredder and Krang lived in the Earth lava. You guess how tough they are.)

Anyway any good Omni Man matchup comparison chart or matchup attraction tiering chart? And for Trunks? ... That said there maybe a chance Trunks vs Silver or even Trunks vs Link can happen in the future, despite Cloud Strife will have to appear at some point in Death Battle season eight.

Last edited:
Timmy's arsenal is limited by what fairies can and cannot do.
But you see not really
tumblr_mf8lb5uCp41rcqnnxo1_500.gifv

1449183955356.png

v1.bjsyMDY3MjgyO2o7MTg4MzM7MTIwMDsxNjAwOzEyMDA

E1hRulrXoAI9RcQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back