• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hope that Obito gets a fight eventually, but not against Vader. I want him to fight Gravity Beetle from Mega Man X3. That unironically is more Thematic than Vader.
Yeah but Gravity Beetle is Gravity Beetle. Sure he has more of a presence in the Manga, but most people either don't know that exists or don't care.
So does Dragon Ball. They're currently on a huge streak
Yeah well I'd rather not have all their matches that they lose be against DC.
Ironic considering how Dragon Ball fans love to complain how “dirty” Death Battle does them
Do be fair, Goku vs Superman 2 did them really ******* dirty.

Yeah but Gravity Beetle is Gravity Beetle. Sure he has more of a presence in the Manga, but most people either don't know that exists or don't care.

And Android 18 vs Captain Marvel, Shadow vs Vegeta, Broly vs Hulk did the other verses really dirty too. Not to mention it’s been 6 years and they have not lost since.

This especially when DC is on a Three MU Losing streak
Marvel dosn't count anymore. You know this.
And Android 18 vs Captain Marvel, Shadow vs Vegeta, Broly vs Hulk did the other verses really dirty too. Not to mention it’s been 6 years and they have not lost since.
Vegeta won his fight and it was season 1 if anything they did Shadow dirty since they used the Archie Comics back then, and Hulk vs Broly gave Hulk a power multiplier from a stamina feat.

Marvel dosn't count anymore. You know this.

Vegeta won his fight and it was season 1 if anything they did Shadow dirty since they used the Archie Comics back then, and Hulk vs Broly gave Hulk a power multiplier from a stamina feat.
Idk why you say they did Shadow dirty when that was my entire point that they did him dirty. It being season 1 shouldn’t be an excuse for the research being as bad as it was. And Broly won because DB uses volume scaling. My main point is them having one bad fight (which they actually do lose even though I agree the research was piss poor) doesn’t mean the verse as a whole gets done “dirty” when they have the best W-L record by far and haven’t lost in half a decade when other verses get done FAR worse.

cough cough Kirby vs Buu.
Also Obito vs Beetle is based wdym

Nah that's DC with 7
DB currently has the longest with 5 currently
So it’s really damn close? I said that if it wasn’t number 1 it was close so it still doesn’t count lol.
But in all seriousness, if what you said about Frieza-Megatron is true, the best bet they would have to lose next time is whenever they get to Thor-Vegeta. And that probably depends on how they use the Odin Force tbh

I think they did Hulk justice even if I disagree with Broly winning Z

Although those other two episodes are terrible-
I mean, if you use the volume scaling method they do you could say that (my friend who is a Hulk stan actually agreed that by volume scaling Hulk probably loses). But by VSB and CSAS standards it was a major lowball.
Not to mention they really got the lore behind a lot of his abilities all the way wrong

BTW, what's the connections Obito and Beatle?
2 characters who were initially good and very loyal to their superiors (Minato & Mega Man X), which then turned evil when they blamed said superiors for the death of their loved ones (Rin and Boomer Kuwanger respectively), joined the revolution of a bigger villain for their own selfish reasons (Madara and Dr. Doppler) who were being manipulated by literal parasites (Black Zetsu & Sigma), and were talk-no-jutsu'd out of the dark side in the end (for Gravity Beetle this is technically manga-only, but who cares). They also both have space-time abilities which can BFR opponents to another dimension. Also, said Parasites were then pushed into the background after an even more powerful Villain than them appeared (Kaguya and Lumine) who both can blow up a Dimension with a Star in it that get beaten by the three man squad that is the Main Protags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back