• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
Also, what do you think about Akira Yuki as Ryu's opponent?

This is gonna be an odd choice, but I'd honestly like to see some profiles made for the protagonists of those fan-made TF2 videos on YouTube, like the ones by Winglet and Crash Maul. Fedora Spy, Headband Scout, Epic Scout, Rabid Heavy, and RHTE all have feats that would allow them to not be listed as "they are insert character base here, so they have the exact same stats"

This is gonna be an odd choice, but I'd honestly like to see some profiles made for the protagonists of those fan-made TF2 videos on YouTube, like the ones by Winglet and Crash Maul. Fedora Spy, Headband Scout, Epic Scout, Rabid Heavy, and RHTE all have feats that would allow them to not be listed as "they are insert character base here, so they have the exact same stats"
Same

Now I neeeeeeeed a speed runner Mario profile.

Didn't get much connections except America number 1 fighter.
-rivals to the protagonists of the series (back when Kazuya was the main protagonist)

-their rivals both use electricity to enhance their moves or electrocute others (mishimas all have that as their trademark, Ryu has that as seen in SF5 with one of his V skills iirc)

-both of their rivals fathers are martial arts masters, which are bald and old at this point (gouken is not his real father, but he is a father figure to him since little), also both use electricity too

-both their rivals have a darker side in them they couldnt control (which both overcame later), as well as a good side meant to counteract the darker one (Angel basically for Devil, Mu no Ken for Satsui no Hado), both also were taken over by their dark powers while still in their regular forms at some points

-both are blonde fighters wearing red karate gi uniform

-both are classic characters in the series that have been in each game since their debut

-their signature thing is fire (ken is clear cut, especially in SF4 and SF5, Paul hit effects in game are that)

-similar hairstyle (paul in tekken 4 only had his hair exactly like Ken before the redesign in SF5)

-both are goofy and cocky compared to their rivals who are mostly their opposites

- both got hit in the balls hard once in their whole series

How did you get only american number 1 fighters as the only connections lol, Paul is his other popular match up there with Terry

Last edited:
gVaOFpV.png

-Started off as nobodies with nothing special going on until, through sheer blind luck, they came across an artifact that is meant to be placed around a powerful tool of destruction, and were thrust into grand adventures where they met a love interest who both already had a lover and was using a fake name

-Their powers are based on the ability to create anything and they learned it from watching others do it and just figuring it out

-dorks

-Both went through a major plot about an alternate evil future version of themselves showing up with abilities they would later copy who tried to kill them but eventually were talked down and went back to normal before they faded away

-Fought against a tall oppressive leader figure who was initially believed to be on their side but was then revealed to have been evil all along even though it's blatantly obvious to the viewer.

They ain't there, I just checked. Looks like I have some work to do

Sans vs Judge for Rewind Rumble, also this animation

Despite Ness here feels not canonically (for obvious reasons, he doesn't know PK thunder, PK freeze, PK fire or PK starstorm which is exclusively Poo move, also PK thunder works a lot differently than in smash).

But despite of this I really like his animations, he also made pretty good Star vs Steven animation.

Despite Ness here feels not canonically (for obvious reasons, he doesn't know PK thunder, PK freeze, PK fire or PK starstorm which is exclusively Poo move, also PK thunder works a lot differently than in smash).

But despite of this I really like his animations, he also made pretty good Star vs Steven animation.
It's makes sense for someone to use the far more popular Smash moveset than the more accurate but far more obscure moveset from the actual game

It's makes sense for someone to use the far more popular Smash moveset than the more accurate but far more obscure moveset from the actual game
That's indeed true and very understandable.

But from other side it have so much good potential with ness using just bat with yo-yo, PK Rockin and PK flash with paralysis, hypnosis and shield.

For that kind of reason I actually like Raz vs Ness more.

Characters have good and decent connections.
Animation potential is very high with both using incredible powers which are also are capable to perfectly counter each other.
This would represent 2 unpopular but great video game series.

The only minus of it is that Ness stomps.

But Ness also stomps Frisk so I see no difference of seeing stomp on very potentially incredible animation with potential puns from Raz and Ford.

You never know what scaling Death Battle will use for these characters
Well if ignore earthbound cosmology and truth of the universe then maybe yeah, fight would be close enough.

I don't think Ness's Smash popularity is enough to carry the MU, plus their scaling could be different from VSBW, and even then stomps can be entertaining
Also true which keeps me taking good believing in this mu.
It's got already attention from DB cast now we should wait for psychonauts 2 and match up is free to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back