• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is kinda intriguing, why though?
Me and my buddy were discussing Geralt (he's a huge Witcher fan) and I was looking at his stats to try and find people who were close in strength to him. Since he's High 8-C now, that drew me to Marvel street levels and I found Blade. Then I drew the connections of non-human monster hunters who use a variety of tools/abilities to get an advantage. I'm sure Blade has fought magic users like Geralt before and Geralt has probably fought vampires (can't confirm that one) so it would be interesting to see who can get past the other's defenses first and how

Percy doesn't have many MUs on his level, they either wipe the floor with him (Post-Crisis Aquaman and Namor) or he one-shots them (Harry Potter). That left movie Arthur as something that's sort of fair
Eh, let Percy one-shot Harry. I think many would agree the Percy Jackson books are just the Harry Potter books but better.

And not written by a horrible human being...

Reminds me of Snake-Eyes vs Ice Bear man.
I mean if you think about it, both are giant genetically modified superhumans sealed inside huge suits of armor that are grafted to their bodies, commissioned by the leaders of their respective nations to serve as guardians, both wield a wide array of weapons and abilities, both are super iconic characters from grimdark series, both were eventually replaced by stronger and even more iconic variants, and both can only be male

unknown.png

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back