• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more we go one the worst our DC and Marvels pages become. I still cant believe at one point ******* bleach was low 2-C on this website before DC and Marvel ever got there's.
I can't speak for Bleach since I know little about that verse (I prefer NNT/YYH) but there's was a time (albeit is was only for a day) that Yu-Gi-Oh! DM was upgraded to low 2-C/2-C. Although I've already mentioned those dubious YGO upgrades in the past, in retrospect it was hilarious imagining Exodia "obliterating" Superman (speed equal ofc).

I can't speak for Bleach since I know little about that verse (I prefer NNT/YYH) but there's was a time (albeit is was only for a day) that Yu-Gi-Oh! DM was upgraded to low 2-C/2-C. Although I've already mentioned those dubious YGO upgrades in the past, in retrospect it was hilarious imagining Exodia "obliterating" Superman (speed equal ofc).
One thinks and wins. One wins by just existing without even a thinking action.

Wait. Is "winning by just existing without even a thinking action" a fate hax?

Eren is unironically 4-D in the Coordinate so
Is a true 4D body granting low 2-C, possibly at least 2-C tho. Maybe a weak smurf hax but a solid AP upgrade setting.

Now... A bit stretchy in logic but this may make Yoshi@DBW happy because this makes Noel Vermillion vs Aigis less "too easy" / "predictable" - if they buy multiverse level Persona and Large Planet Blazblue with extra-dimensional hax.

Anti-armor rocket launchers but way more accurate
Okay so Mikasa MAY win but still so long-a Mikasa.

Who you think can Black Rabbit fight beside the poor moon rabbit from Touhou Project?

Last edited:
main-qimg-e25e20c1e2ec5f84a8693e2e184b8828

Unbeatable

All previously 3D hax and resistances are becoming 4D by default, and all 4D hax and resistances are becoming 8D by default. 2-As are gonna become Low 1-C and Saber's got a 2-A key (albeit it hasn't been added even though the revision was accepted)

Plus, every single character is getting a metric ton of new hax and resistances that we found

It's deadass gonna be on the tier of the persona revisions
So.....what I'm hearing is that Artoria slaughters Ezra, right?

All previously 3D hax and resistances are becoming 4D by default, and all 4D hax and resistances are becoming 8D by default. 2-As are gonna become Low 1-C and Saber's got a 2-A key (albeit it hasn't been added even though the revision was accepted)

Plus, every single character is getting a metric ton of new hax and resistances that we found

It's deadass gonna be on the tier of the persona revisions
Show me the links thanks. I hope you are not playing Weekly making claims without evidence this time.

If the upgrades turn true then this will destroy/ruin Boa Hancock vs Rider Medusa as a Death Battle.

Hey will this affect other Nasuverse or Type Moon characters as well?

Last edited:
Show me the links thanks. I hope you are not playing Weekly this time.
Okay this is bullying at this point. Despite the fact that the CRTs and revisions i say are going to be made are always made and 95% of the time approved, and despite my personal hatred for arguments made without presented facts or evidence, my name is for some bizarre reason synonymous for claims made without evidence. Im being completely serious when i say that this treatment is what makes me want to leave this place.

Okay this is bullying at this point. Despite the fact that the CRTs and revisions i say are going to be made are always made and 95% of the time approved, and despite my personal hatred for arguments made without presented facts or evidence, my name is for some bizarre reason synonymous for claims made without evidence. Im being completely serious when i say that this treatment is what makes me want to leave this place.
Sorry dude. Made the relevant adjustment on my words.

Just a reminder: everyone has one's own right of hatred for arguments made without presented facts or evidence, and claims made without evidence will sadly rot one's trust from others.

I can understand people have their own real life tasks (Including myself) and time spent on making arguments or even calc blogs and CRTs can go longer than expected. The frustration from the waiting for a proper approval or rejection of any debate or change can hopefully be remedied by inviting more people with a more open heart and actually relevant knowledge to take part.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back