• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that if DB did Goku vs Superman right now, Goku might actually win by their own numbers as established in more recent episodes.

Death Battle has said they consider DC Heralds to be 10x baseline universal (As seen in Ben vs Hal)

In Hulk vs Broly, meanwhile, they consider Base Goku in DBS to be over 3600x baseline universal (As seen in Hulk vs Broly) due to being as strong as SSG, which is stronger than SSJ3, and the Dragon Ball universe being 9x larger than our own.

Even if you use our estimate of the DC universe's size (2150x I believe) Goku would still be well over ~1.67x stronger (It's not unreasonable that DB would do this, they might have used a lower estimate in Ben vs Hal to make the fight seem closer as they generally do)

As for speed, Goku's considered to be forty quadrillion times faster than light in Hulk vs Broly. Superman can scale to Hal, meanwhile, who was considered to be 1.5 quintillion times the speed of light, which means Goku only has 2% of Superman's speed. However, they never applied multipliers to the speed (Something we do on this website so I assume it's reasonable), meaning they might consider Goku to be at 144,000,000,000,000,000,000c, 96 times faster than what Superman currently scales to. And I doubt they'd scale Superman to Wally West's speed of "Yes".

I just realized that if DB did Goku vs Superman right now, Goku might actually win by their own numbers as established in more recent episodes.

Death Battle has said they consider DC Heralds to be 10x baseline universal (As seen in Ben vs Hal)

In Hulk vs Broly, meanwhile, they consider Base Goku in DBS to be over 3600x baseline universal (As seen in Hulk vs Broly) due to being as strong as SSG, which is stronger than SSJ3, and the Dragon Ball universe being 9x larger than our own.

Even if you use our estimate of the DC universe's size (2150x I believe) Goku would still be well over ~1.67x stronger (It's not unreasonable that DB would do this, they might have used a lower estimate in Ben vs Hal to make the fight seem closer as they generally do)

As for speed, Goku's considered to be forty quadrillion times faster than light in Hulk vs Broly. Superman can scale to Hal, meanwhile, who was considered to be 1.5 quintillion times the speed of light, which means Goku only has 2% of Superman's speed. However, they never applied multipliers to the speed (Something we do on this website so I assume it's reasonable), meaning they might consider Goku to be at 144,000,000,000,000,000,000c, 96 times faster than what Superman currently scales to. And I doubt they'd scale Superman to Wally West's speed of "Yes".
Nah I’m pretty sure I user here calc the AP difference and Superman had a huge ass AP lead. Also if you want to talk speed they can just put Superman at immeasurable speed :/

Nah I’m pretty sure I user here calc the AP difference and Superman had a huge ass AP lead. Also if you want to talk speed they can just put Superman at immeasurable speed :/
Logically, 3600 is a higher number than 2150. Universal is the level most people put Superman on off-site, so I'm pretty sure it's what they'd go with.

Immeasurable speed for Superman is doubtful, espesially since Wally West has stated he's much faster than Superman after unlocking his full potential.

Edit: Using the speed from Lex vs Doom, we still have Goku being 28.8x faster if you use multipliers. But honestly it's just a fun fact I wanted to say I didn't want to start a full blown Goku vs Superman debate so let's please stop now.

Eh people on the research team still believe Superman wins so ehh

However I just realized that this is going to be animated by the Rwby team while great for their fights the sound design for them are really bad. Hits are gonna to be super weak, and so are the sword clashes. I hope this season fixes that
Agree
Speaking of which where we do rank this fight in Debatability so far this season?

All previously 3D hax and resistances are becoming 4D by default, and all 4D hax and resistances are becoming 8D by default. 2-As are gonna become Low 1-C and Saber's got a 2-A key (albeit it hasn't been added even though the revision was accepted)

Plus, every single character is getting a metric ton of new hax and resistances that we found

It's deadass gonna be on the tier of the persona revisions
So many famous verses have been getting ( or trying to get ) Low 1-C lately, Persona, Bayonetta, Doomguy, Fate,Sonic.
What's next? Xenoverse and Dmc?

New Earth was stated to have a radius of about 100 trillions of light years across, which is equal to 9.4605284e29 meters.

This would give a volume of 3.54678441e90 m^3, which would make it 9,907,219,020x baseline 3-A.

7th Universe was we know was calculated to have 9 times the volume of our universe, and if we apply all possible acceptable multipliers.

SSj1 = 50x increase.
SSj2 = 2x increase.
SSj3 = 4x increase.
SSjB = 50x increase.
KK20 SSjB = 20x increase.

9*50*2*4*50*20 = 180,000,000x baseline 3-A.

For course this don't include the various power increases in the series, other that the 7th Universe is easily far more voluminous than that, as we know.

As we know that Base Goku ToP ended up becoming at least 200 times stronger than BoG SSjG Goku, other that Heaven has statement that put it around the same size as the universe, which could put the 7th Universe at 171.515x baseline 3-A.

(171.515*200)*50*2*4*50*20 = 13,721,200,000x baseline 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back