• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Heihachi wins, but I'm getting anxious by the fact that he seems to get a good start.
I mean not all death battle fights are like this, but the ones who lose usually have the upper hand in the start of the fights.
well we'll see tomorrow
Before i will unfollow here in several hours, what would possibly be the next fight? And puns for the one soon to air, for the winner

Blake vs Mikasa
Star vs Steven
or
Cole vs Alex

Before i will unfollow here in several hours, what would possibly be the next fight? And puns for the one soon to air, for the winner
Cereal mascots battle royale
Disney princess battle royale
Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage
Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
Question, when they mentioned the possibility of doing a Cereal Mascot Battle Royale, did they ever mention who exactly would be a part of that? Kinda curious.
Community Death Battle says
1. Lucky Charms Leprechaun
2. Captain Crunch
3. Raisin Bran Sun
4. Count Chocula
I hope Heihachi wins, but I'm getting anxious by the fact that he seems to get a good start.
I mean not all death battle fights are like this, but the ones who lose usually have the upper hand in the start of the fights.
Shadow takes a good start, Danny Phantom takes quite a good shape, War Machine casually blocked a punch from Genos, Obi-Wan takes a good start until "that moment"...

unknown.png

Any thoughts?

Eh, there's quite a lot of DB fights where someone has the upper hand at the start and ends up winning so I wouldn't put too much thought into the beginning of the fight.

Did you just ******* ratio someone on vs battles wiki
Hell yeah I did.

Actually two things

1. The 4.3 FTL feat is something the researchers don’t actually believe so the speed difference might actually be closer.

2. The 900 Megaton that the Jack feat was done was from a super old model, and Heihachi can casually one shot them so he’s way higher.

Im happy that none of the High 6-C stuff was used, but I guess it comes down to if they buy the Orochi feat to be in the gigatons if not then Heihachi wins. If they do Geese wins lol

Called it for G1, though surprinsingly no high 6-A Geese from a vague ass statement

Yet new problems, some calcs lowballed af on Heihachi side, like gun jack, some calcs on Geese questionable, like the FTL one, compositing Geese much in there? Arguing tag 2 validity when really there isnt anything to argue for
Well if you makes you feel better the researchers don’t believe FTL KOF and know that one of them stated that they don’t scale to the beams of light, but again it all comes down to the Orochi feat lol

Actually two things

1. The 4.3 FTL feat is something the researchers don’t actually believe so the speed difference might actually be closer.

2. The 900 Megaton that the Jack feat was done was from a super old model, and Heihachi can casually one shot them so he’s way higher.
1) much like the calc that gives KOF right now relativistic speed, its really player influence, its almost as good as hurting a god tier character with a fodder character in gameplay

2) i really dont get the logic behind that and looks similar to what zephyros posted that a DB researcher said

And another thing to mention in previous, mountain level at best might have worked if only jack 6 feat and T5-T6 lore statements werent existing, yet they do and disregarding them like that yet give Geese anime and manga, which like many fighting games are questionable, is really nitpicking there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back