• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, they said Hal is stronger because DC universal feats are higher than Alien X's, which is true. Although they really should have shown those feats, since the feats they showed for Hal are:
Meaning they didn't actually give us a universal feats, they just said the feats existed. And they do in fact exist I'm sure, but I really wish they actually showed them to us instead of saying "Dude trust me"

Hal wins, of course, but I wish they actually showed us why he wins. Some people would be salty if Alien X was outright defeated, but at least it would be more accurate than someone who can instinctually detect time travel and runs on Multiverse Theory being defeated by someone going back in time and killing them.
Ya know there's threads of us saying this right?
I said this
You said this
Multiple posters said it this

Yeah, they said Hal is stronger because DC universal feats are higher than Alien X's, which is true. Although they really should have shown those feats, since the feats they showed for Hal are:
Meaning they didn't actually give us universal feats, they just said the feats existed. And they do in fact exist I'm sure, but I really wish they actually showed them to us instead of saying "Dude trust me"

Hal wins, of course, but I wish they actually showed us why he wins. Some people would be salty if Alien X was outright defeated, but at least it would be more accurate than someone who can instinctually detect time travel and runs on Multiverse Theory being defeated by someone going back in time and killing them.
A bit funny they included Pre Crisis for him, as i heard there us issues with doing that from when the match was talked about

Also from kuro the artist saying they nitpicked for ben what he gets, but not GL

Yeah, but I really feel like people sometimes need to be reminded why that episode was bad. There's a lot of straw men out there.

Also, I just rewatched it with my Friend (Who is a Ben 10 fan) for my Death Battle Tier List so it's on my mind.
eh disagree on the episode being bad it was more or less bogged by an anti-climatic ending and poor explanation for why Hal Wins
Also from kuro the artist saying they nitpicked for ben what he gets, but not GL
expect that's wrong itself
they didn't give Hal Parallax,Black Lantern,Spectre, or God of Light

Dude there were two people who were for the TF2 revisions and almost a dozen people including two admins and three mods who were against it, not to mention that the people arguing for them to be 9-A would immediately circumvent thread closings by remaking the threads and continuing to argue. They were the ones stonewalling, not us

Theres currently a thread discussing the downgrade actually but it has to do with the fact that the 9-A feat they scale to comes from guns that consistently kill or maim them, to the point that it was even a major plot point that Meta had his throat permanently destroyed by a 9-A gun and Church has died multiple times to these guns hile Sarge was nearly killed by being hit by a Warthog, therefore they wouldnt scale to the 9-A weapons
and you were LITERALLY USING HEALTH MECANICS AS A SCALING yeah.. also in the second thread no
1. admin
2. people knowledge in the verse
3. literally anyone
agreeded or debunked the arguments
also because it was the thread was closed doesnt mean jack shit because it was closed for "inactivity"

Meaning they didn't actually give us universal feats, they just said the feats existed. And they do in fact exist I'm sure, but I really wish they actually showed them to us instead of saying "Dude trust me"

Damn Smashor what a redemption arc, from going to Alien X wins because they combined other Hal’s, to whatever that thread you made about DC, to seeing that Hal wins lol

What a great arc lol

They think Geese, they said in Ryu vs Jin that Geese wrecks both
It was in 2018 tho
I'm sure some may side with Geese but really boils down to what they may find
You know by that you gotta give ben stuff like ben 10000 watches, the sword after beatong diagon and so on in that case
I know that which I mentioned in my other post
Anyways we have to see how the team view the fight

High 6-A is from a calc having the meteor of jack at that level, otherwise other way for that rating is use the lore of the series, which i heavily doubt they will use

Also zephyros long ago posted something about one of them saying of that feat something which by the sounds of it, they will not have it at High 6-A since what they gonna do with the alternative will be way less

High 6-A is from a calc having the meteor of jack at that level, otherwise other way for that rating is use the lore of the series, which i heavily doubt they will use

Also zephyros long ago posted something about one of them saying of that feat something which by the sounds of it, they will not have it at High 6-A since what they gonna do it with the alternative will be way less
Tbh I don’t agree with that downgrade meteor feat, and if it it doesn’t from what I see it’s still higher than some of the recent KOF calcs

Also zephyros long ago posted something about one of them saying of that feat something which by the sounds of it, they will not have it at High 6-A since what they gonna do with the alternative will be way less
We'll see
Rooting for Heihachi

Rooting for Kuma's master.

Heihachi vs Geese - Premieres 2021 April 20 1 am SGT

This is how you do a spoiler tab. Just in case.

And I really hope everyone - like EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU - can learn how to use a spoiler tab. Anyone who cannot, please visit this page.
Yeah

Gonna advise everyone who doesn’t have a RT account, please unfollow the thread and wait till Monday when the episode releases on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back