• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you makes you feel better the researchers don’t believe FTL KOF and know that one of them stated that they don’t scale to the beams of light, but again it all comes down to the Orochi feat lol
Dont think anyone does, also as far as i remember most light speed feats are sub rel or rel, i seen just 1-2 such feats to be FTL but at those it was point blank and from multiple shots of such
It wasn't a lowballed calc. Our version is based on the assumption that Jack stopped the KE which is just blatantly not true
Except he does it, especially when both of them get destroyed, claiming the pieces are still moving afterwards still isnt a counter argument, the meteor explodes as seen too and pieces will be launched into that direction which jack broken body is as well blown to

By the way someone made a commission track for Kyle vs Simon and here's the cover for it
image0.png
Good shit, I really love the community passion for this one fight and love how popular it’s getting

Yes, the meteor exploding is a thing. It's called fragmentation. And that's why the feat is 900 megatons.
You cant read now cant you? The laughable argument of "still moves towards Earth" even after jack destroyed it, ignores how the pieces move cuz of the explosion propulsating them like with jack shattered body, instead of being cuz the meteor was still moving, which is flat out wrong

Yet what to expect from the peeps that honestly believed 500 petatons (which you as well believed in) out of a real vague statement or which thought Lobo scaled to the amped supes whom beat forger

I am bisexual and literally went to homecoming with my boyfriend in a dress in high school

You literally do not ******* understand the level of POWER I possess when choosing waifus
The raw power emanating from this post is incredible

I mean there is Seth who argue that Kratos was Universal in power way before the Wiki.
Yeah he definitely played a part in somewhat popularizing universal GOW

Last edited:
I mean I do want Heihachi to win but idk how DB will go with it
All I want is the fight to be good
To be honest still rooting for him, Tekken means a lot to me growing up especially since through out all the games he was always my favorite to play. I hope this fight can honor his voice actor who passed away a few years ago, my one hope is that they do both characters justice and show how these characters became fan favorites in there respect games

To be honest still rooting for him, Tekken means a lot to me growing up especially since through out all the games he was always my favorite to play. I hope this fight can honor his voice actor who passed away a few years ago, my one hope is that they do both characters justice and show how these characters became fan favorites in there respect games
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back