• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I'll be honest
While I do care about the fights being accurate I sure as hell care mainly about being Entertain mostly these days (for the right reasons)
Cause god knows this hobbies be whatever regarding Characters stats these days

unknown.png

A redo of an my old one.
RIP Shen

Ya know I'll be honest
While I do care about the fights being accurate I sure as hell care mainly about being Entertain mostly these days (for the right reasons)
Cause god knows this hobbies be whatever regarding Characters stats these days
That too, I hope the voice for Heihachi becomes really annoying during the fight and the hits have some weight and power in them.

Root for Heihachi
Bet on Geese
Basically for the speed difference higher than AP difference stuffs (a She-Ra vs Wonder Woman case eh)
And better range, less risks in doing counters...

i was gonna say "Wait, it's only 2:50?" and then I remembered that the music didn't even start playing until a good 30 seconds into the fight in the preview
That's it.

... and can anyone hear any scents of which parts of musics does this music compose of?
The logo wants to spoil or hint the winner so much but the G1 verdict says the logo is duping people into thinking the wrong winner. Reminds me of Ikari in Hulk vs Broly.

Is Dio vs Alucard the next DB?
Likely not. Maybe for the 1 out of 2 Halloween episodes for 2021.

The next one is

(battle royale)
Cereal mascots battle royale
Disney princess battle royale
Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage
Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear
(3D model fights)
Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Shulk
Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman (maybe)

DBW is exploring who else Lucina and Kitana can fight if they do not face each other. As well as who Silver the Hedgehog and Silver the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) can fight.

question
did someone make a tn for pyramid head vs omori
Pyramid Head is doomed to fight against Nemesis. Not to say Omori is quite a "what is this" verse.

League of Legends has a rising popularity so a few matches is inevitable. Although I normally do not give a care until a doll lady with a pair of scissor blades come up and am asked whom to kill her in a Death Battle.

Last edited:
As a gentle reminder to you all, put the winner and result in spoiler tab please. I personally don't care (I have friends who are too busy to watch, unless it is a matchup they really wanted like Ryuko vs Shadow, so I try to get them the info as soon as possible) but others have made it abundantly clear they do. Unlike the old format, it is just a button away here.

Edit: Thank you and enjoy the bloodbath.

How do the stat trinities and hax/skill sets compare?
That in 3D? I know Blake Belladonna is coming from a 3D anime and Mikasa Ackerman technically comes from AOT which technically has one forgettable 3D game.

But that equates nothing like eat like kings.
And has Nothing to do with Vegeta.
And even if we take account into AOT spoilers it should be Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki.

How do the stat trinities and hax/skill sets compare?
That in 3D? I know Blake Belladonna is coming from a 3D anime and Mikasa Ackerman technically comes from AOT which technically has one forgettable 3D game.

But that equates nothing like eat like kings.
And has Nothing to do with Vegeta.
And even if we take account into AOT spoilers it should be Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki.
Geese was put at 1.88 Gigatons while Heihachi was put at 8. For speed Geese was 2.6SOL while Heihachi was 4.09 SOL. And on a side bar they had Heihachi higher at 45 giatons

God damn, that was great! And more to the point, that was ******* BRUTAL! Seriously, that fatality may be one of the most brutal things we've seen on the show thus far, right up there with Natsu vs Ace!

As for next time... Yeah, I called it, not gonna lie. This was expected, but I like the MU, Blake is best girl, and we both know the animation is gonna be sick as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back