• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piracy is a sin, you know
A sin is not enough to describe this.
This is something so cursed it will potentially shut down our forum and literally hang every one of us into prison or even guillotine. I am dead fracking serious.

Even if Vegeta has AP and dura, Thor has shit ton of haxes to make up for that + speed
If Doom can hax Lex to submission by hax alone, consider Thor also has speed.

What the hell people you could at least use the spoiler tags, the episode hasn't be released on youtube yet.

Anyway, Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard its something that i wanted to see since One Minute Melee.

And it was a while since Tekken or King of Fighters had make their appearance in the show.

I bet the fight will most likely be 3d based on Tekken 7's engine since Geese was a DLC character.
that's why I firstly watched mu before looking on comment section here.

Suggested media guide for Geese Ultra will post later:

Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 2

Fatal Fury: King of Fighters
Fatal Fury 2 / Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 3: Road to Victory
Real Bout Fatal Fury / Special
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Garou Densetsu: Senritsu no Maohmachi

Fatal Fury: Legend of the Hungry Wolf
Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle
Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture

King of Fighters 94'
King of Fighters 95'
King of Fighters 96'
King of Fighters 97'
King of Fighters 99'
King of Fighters 2000
King of Fighters 2001
King of Fighters 2003
King of Fighters XI
King of Fighters XIII
King of Fightera XIV

King of Fighters Sky Stage
Quiz King of Fighters

The King of Fantasy
The King of Fighters: Kyo
The King of Fighters Comics / Manhwas by Andy Seto & Lucky
The King of Fighters: A New Beginning

The King of Fighters: Another Day
The King of Fighrers: Destiny

King of Fighters: Maximum Impact is a noncanon offshoot from King of Fighters, which itself is an alternate noncanon continuity from SNK properties. It's not usable here. (Not like it had feats to begin with)

SNK Heroins is canon but it's all dream sequences so none of its feats count. But there wasn't any to begin with.

Someone please find and translate Bon Bon Garou I beg of you.

These are all the games/comics/manga/anime with feats. Trust me, I had combed through quite literally everything KoF/FF related. A lot of the literature material is lost media, you aren't going to find them (I searched for hours).

From Dj Tiki

45590693_p0-2461.jpg
2247727-middle.png
u0rdav0959e41.jpg
"Me and the boys knowing full well we stomp our matchups"

It's that bad?
Yes. And...
Is a spoiler tab... Something the power of a god's... beneath me!?

I mean the coding is much more user friendly in our new forum.

Also video leaks ARE illegal. And posting links without even a spoiler means calling the police to shut down the website altogether and hold the link producer and leakers accountable.
Last time we more or less know the limit of Jin Kazama ... Will Street Fighter scale anything higher should the Tekken verse have higher feat yields and scalings?

Also isn't it strange that in trailer of heihachi vs geese they're litteraly mostly showed just tekken 7 and the gameplay of them fighting on it. That's like if Ken vs Terry would be remade, the trailer would show smash ultimate gameplay of them fighting.

pretty sure thor'll win tbh

He's still faster, has way more hax than Hulk did, and Geets isn't nearly as strong as broly IIRC
I mean Death Battle did put ToP SSj3 Goku above World Breaking Hulk and SSjBE Vegeta = SSjB KK20 Goku (which its 1000 times above SSj3 Goku, who is around 3600 times above Universal), Vegeta should still have a massive edge in Attack Potency/Durability.

For Speed, that may depend if they finally decide to apply the multipliers to Vegeta's Speed, if they do Vegeta may be able to keep up with or potentially even outspeed Thor, otherwise Thor speedblitz.

For hax, Thor has definitely the advantage here but Vegeta did get better in DB Chou between Hakai, Instant Transmission and Forced Spirit Fission.

Last edited:
I mean Death Battle did put ToP SSj3 Goku above World Breaking Hulk and SSjBE Vegeta = SSjB KK20 Goku (which is like 1000 times stronger than SSj3 Goku, which is around 3600 times above Universal), so Vegeta should still have a massive edge in Attack Potency/Durability.

For Speed, that may depend if they finally decide to apply the multipliers to Vegeta's Speed, if they do Vegeta may be able to keep up with or potentially even outspeed Thor, otherwise Thor speedblitz.

For hax, Thor has definitely the advantage here but Vegeta did get better since DB Chou between Hakai, Instant Transmission and Forced Spirit Fission.
Good point Vegeta ain't outgunned in Hax and AP he has the advantage
Honestly this fight is quite debatable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back