• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled236_20210330224835.png
Who are these?

Any who I'm gonna rate the strongest Dragon Ball Episode in DB in terms fight animation

1.Hulk vs Broly
2.Beerus vs Galaxia
3.Jiraya vs Roshi
4.Goku vs Supes 1
5.Kirby vs Buu
6.Captain Marvel vs 18
7.Goku vs Superman 2
8.Vegeta vs Shadow

*Dan vs Satan is in a special tier

Last edited:
Who the **** fought Sonic twice? Seriously, this video's are just Sonic's analysis and then it ends. The thumbnails don't shed any light on the subject either.

VsSonicOfficial.jpg

VSSonic_2018.jpg

Edit: The Death Battle wiki claims that Sonic fought someone's OC named "Mario", who looks like they're based on the Super Bros. series. I hate it when pages get nuked like that...
I think it was Luigi's brother
So... Wait, Waluigi fought Sonic? Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back