• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know @The_Eldritch_Snowcone is interested in profiles for the verse and clearly you're interested in the verse, but other than you two I'm the only OMORI fan I know of.

I also find it unlikely that Headspace is actually universe sized given it's the product of a teen's mind. I'll make a thread for the verse's development and pm you the link.
Well to be clear I am not a fan for OFF and OMORI. But as a calc group member (while busy IRL) I believe I may do some help to make sure feat yields are supported by calculations. Within how much idle time I have.

Nero vs Hellboy
Hellboy has Blade but Blade has Buffy Summers.

Mrs Lem has a lot of opponents, most of which she dies to. Some even able to ignore her "cursed protection".

Well to be clear I am not a fan for OFF and OMORI. But as a calc group member (while busy IRL) I believe I may do some help to make sure feat yields are supported by calculations. Within how much idle time I have.

Hellboy has Blade but Blade has Buffy Summers.

Mrs Lem has a lot of opponents, most of which she dies to. Some even able to ignore her "cursed protection".
Zeref is one of them.

unknown.png

Relius Clover, one of the most horrible characters of Blazblue, sees characters nothing more than just souls. He started made the Prime Field Devices, turned his wife and daughter into dolls just because for his experiment, mind ****** and broke one of my favorite characters in her bad ending(Makoto Nanaya) and likely turned her into a doll as well, and experimented on many many people. He is known as the Mad Puppeteer. With that, he should have some match ups to choose from. His best all honestly for me is Mayuri due to how similar they are in many ways. I would love the banter between them as it would be a treat, plus Relius can see Mayuri due to him being able to sense and see souls. If I was looking for alternatives for Relius, Sasori, Doctor Doom, Orochimaru, and Medusa fits this as well. Though Orochimaru and Medusa have each other so it's why they aren't the one. Doctor Doom vs Relius is interesting to me personally, while it isn't one of Doom's thematic match ups, I would love the banter between them. Shockwave vs Relius seems interesting to be honest but I think Shockwave probably has better(if not I would love to push for Relius vs Shockwave) At could work, Kurome would work but she okay I guess. Ragyo and Lusamine have better as while Relius vs Ragyo fighting styles won't clash due to Relius can't fly though neat banter. Lusamine could work as summoner vs summoner, but Lusamine has Ragyo. Alice vs Relius seems bland to me and Brainiac vs Relius seems eh as well. Kira has better such as Hazama and Adachi. Shang Tsung if he comes back has Envy I guess. As for Relius wins, he defeats all of them except for Brainiac and Doctor Doom(which is pretty close).
What do you think?

Edit: I might replace Mayuri for Shockwave all honestly. It feels unique.

Last edited:
It's also funny how people think Shadow vs Ryuko and Doom vs Lex are comparable just because they're both stomps and use that to either say Shadow vs Ryuko is bad and/or Doom vs Lex is good.

Edit: Also, has anyone else been seeing a lot of Doom vs Gilgamesh fan trailers on their Youtube recommended?

Quick review:

The battle was really cool, I like how they managed to show the different aspects and arsenal of the characters (not everything Shadow had, it would have been impossible, but whatever). I liked the jokes and references, but some stuff really seemed off to me, like Shadow saying "I'm the coolest", that was really weird and cringy, making Shadow sound like an idiot (or an exaggeration of him being an edgelord).
The song was also really good, but some parts are kinda wonky, imho, both in the sound and in the lyrics.

Overall a good episode, but I feel like the whole thing was more of a sacrifice to Sonic fans and a compensation for the two losses Shadow went through.

And I'm kinda hyped for the next one, it's another comics match up, but Dr. Doom didn't show much in his previous fight.

I liked the jokes and references, but some stuff really seemed off to me, like Shadow saying "I'm the coolest", that was really weird and cringy, making Shadow sound like an idiot (or an exaggeration of him being an edgelord).
The entire script of Wiz and Boomstick was them making fun of how edgy the characters are, as if they can't be anything more. The intro instantly soured my mood with that

Yeah it's weird but it's also a nice reference to Sonic Adventure 2, where he'll randomly just yell out "I'm the coolest" for no real reason while you fight him in the Hero Side story.
The entire script of Wiz and Boomstick was them making fun of how edgy the characters are, as if they can't be anything more. The intro instantly soured my mood with that
Remember this episode is
Written by Genevieve Guimond
Animated by Luis Cruz

Also let us enjoy how awesome the music and the fight choreography. It matches Wally West vs Archie Sonic (some may even say this surpassed that).

Behold the real despicable pain: Mercury Black vs Chun-Li as our latest Community Death Battle. We know Chun-Li needs a win since lst time fighting Mai Shiranui but at the cost of promoting a "WHO" member? Like this is a cheap shot for promoting RWBY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back