• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
c352f389-a0b3-4742-a993-bb712729103e
43bf9f29-c127-4117-b0fe-8f6404ac4131
9c331a47-ad7a-4a07-b602-371c7f8d41c5

Alright Here's something for y'all to ponder 🤔
What would be some interesting DB Aftermaths to think about
You know how would folks feel about Character X dying and whatever
Like for example
How would Whis react to earth being nuked along with the Solar System
ATLA gang reacting to Zuko death
Etc

Like for example
Etc
yeah sad that death battle removed the little cinematic protraying what happens after the figth

Like for example
Etc
A friend who likes Ben 10 told me that Ben can create permanent duplicates of himself using Echo Echo and keep a duplicate in his car trunk in case he dies, meaning Hal killing Ben actually means nothing other than the Green Lantern Corps having a copy of the Omnitrix. Yeah I know the sprite was Kid Ben but the Aliens, Voice and Death Battle's rules say teen Ben.

At worst Hal gets in some political trouble.

Eh, I don't watch Ben 10. My friend's a big fan of the series and told me that.

Another one, in Red vs Blue at least half of the combatants (probably) don't die. Caboose obviously survived, Lopez survived, Church and Tex survived thanks to their AI forms and Donut probably survived since that's a running gag on the show. Without Sarge, Grif, Simmons and Tucker; The Meta might be an issue (Since they're the ones ultimately responsible for killing him), but at the same time Washington, Caboose and Church probably could have dealt with The Meta earlier without Red Team's meddling. Without Tucker, Junior never would have been born so Wyoming and Omega's prophecy gambit never would have worked out, meaning the ship never would have crashed, meaning The Meta wouldn't have Omega, Beta or debatably Gamma (Since Wyoming would never encounter the Reds and Blues if Tucker was dead and Wyoming's skills mean he could probably get away from Maine, plus even Sigma probably wouldn't figure out where Gamma actually was considering deception is Gamma's entire thing).

What are the actual connections between Lex and Doom by the way besides Comics, Villains, Machines and Green?
  • The connections between Lex Luthor and Doctor Doom are that both are technologically advanced, hyperinteligent comic book supervillains who usually wear the color green and are/were rulers of countries (Lex was the president of the United States and Doom is the ruler of Latveria). They wear nigh-impenetrable armors that allow them to fight and even defeat gods and god-like beings and desperately try to to prove that they are better than their arch-nemesis (Superman and Mister Fantastic, respectively) but are nearly always stopped thanks to their massive egos getting in their way.

I'm pretty sure Doom is better than Reed in several areas, while aside from intelligence it's hard to argue Lex has Superman beat in anything.
He is via feats, but the way it's seen in their universe it's that Doom is always his second and when they try to outsmart each other Reed always comes on top. Doom is also some weird hermit whereas Reed has the power of family and friends.

He is via feats, but the way it's seen in their universe it's that Doom is always his second and when they try to outsmart each other Reed always comes on top. Doom is also some weird hermit whereas Reed has the power of family and friends.
I wouldn't consider the leader of an entire country "Some weird hermit".

This some Octopath animation.

On one hand I'm sad this basically decomfirms my April Fool's theory. On the other hand this does actually look like it's going to be good, despite the extremely obvious result and muh marvel vs dc.

Like I said, if any Marvel character's getting a third Death Battle, it's Doctor Doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back