• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Hey guys, thoughts on Mumen Rider vs Kite Man(One Punch Man vs DC)?
Hell yeah!
Although it's probably a stomp on Kiteman's part
I don't know what level each one is, but a flying/gliding enemy with experience in Gotham > a guy who hasn't gone through a fight without having to go to the hospital

Hell yeah!
Although it's probably a stomp on Kiteman's part
I don't know what level each one is, but a flying/gliding enemy with experience in Gotham > a guy who hasn't gone through a fight without having to go to the hospital
It’s funny cause Kite man has lower ap but higher durability if I remember so he might just like tire Mumen rider out

They never were the strongest ones to begin with:
Notice there's zero citations in many of the stats, I get it's probably a victim of old profile from a niche verse syndrome but let's not pretend several other verses wouldn't get away with a 1-A profile without extremely strict scrutiny and clearly linked citations.

If we're making suggestions for what characters we wanna see in a Halloween matchup then may I suggest
MV5BMzMyNDZiNWUtMTgzMS00Y2UwLWE3YTAtZjNmYzczMDQ1MDRlXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

No idea who she would fight though. Maybe Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place? Got that Witch vs Wizard thing going on.

If we're making suggestions for what characters we wanna see in a Halloween matchup then may I suggest
MV5BMzMyNDZiNWUtMTgzMS00Y2UwLWE3YTAtZjNmYzczMDQ1MDRlXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

No idea who she would fight though. Maybe Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place? Got that Witch vs Wizard thing going on.
From what I understand, Alex is probably her best MU, though I should also add that it's SPECIFICALLY the version of Sabrina from the live-action sitcom that gets suggested for Alex.

Back