• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Discussion Thread 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case.

Weiss vs Mitsuru Spoilers
Mitsuru tanking the explosion and frezing statues was far higher than anything Weiss has done apparently. The likes of the Nevermore or Erebus weren't even brought up. This along with all of Mitsuru's stat advantages minus speed and versatility. Mitsuru basically hard countered her.

Spoiler free review, everyone:

-Both of them were undersold, but hey, that's DB for you

-Neither of their more massive feats were analyzed, so no Erberus or Nevermore

-RWBY manga was deemed non-canon by DB, so there

-Animation and voice work was amazing, way more effort than usual, I commend their work

-Finishing blow was unusually merciful, because the body's still in one piece and we don't see it after the final blow

-Overall, pretty accurate except for one thing: "Their base speeds are about equal"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
tbh....sorry if this is too spoilery but, the death was extremely clean. But otherwise I agree wholeheartedly.
The Astral Finish moves by Weiss and Mitsuru are clean.

Spoiler Time:

Ep 110 spoilers
They downgraded their speeds and durability, but they showed the math required for the energy needed to make ice based on using water or air and the fusion and vaporization of energy in their calcs, so interesting details. Also, Weiss was able to block attacks from Artemesia, so I don't know if that's correct.

Ep 110 spoilers
"Also, Weiss was able to block attacks from Artemesia, so I don't know if that's correct." The animation is for entertainment and has no influence over the results. Also to be fair they did put weiss higher then this wiki at MCB level. So they didn't just downgrade.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Well, they also had Samus get stomped by X.
Unfortunate.

Anyways, that Kirby Vs. Buu stiff in the other thread?

Friend Hearts aren't standard equipment at all and situational AF and Ghost Kirby only has "low-godly" through a multiplayer mode that involved sucking tge other Kirby's in order to revive. Can he suck the lfie force out of regular wnemies, or is it only Kirby's? Because otherwise, that's a situational ability and should they all die, then they stay dead.

Kirby is honestly given too much credit on this wiki.
You do realize that Kirby absoluetely blitzes along with out-haxing Buu, right.

Ep 110 Spoilers
While I agree with the results, I do feel like there was some bias in the episode (or to at least not harm the feelings of RWBY fans). Specifically, I don't like how it doesn't even look like Mitsuru killed Weiss, becuase after Mitsuru lands the "killing" blow, there's no blood, Weiss doesn't shatter into pieces with the ice, and we don't see how she looks after getting defeated.
What I'm trying to say, is that from a viewer's perspective, it just seems like Weiss got knocked out, not killed. Another thing I don't like is how they ignored using Weiss's and Mitsuru's arguably best feats (the Nevermore and Erebus). Though I do like they didn't get the verdict strictly from scaling.

Ep 110 spoilers
Honestly, the fact Weiss lost at all means a lot given their previous mess and the DBX (I know it's not researched, but a close fight would be more entertaining to watch). Probably the compromise there is that they actually will be legit regarding their rules, but still can't just mess up one of their characters that much, so they toned it down?

Ep 110 spoilers
they didn't ignore the nevermore missed there was a pop up saying the manga feats are non-canon and not backed up by official material. They aren't ignoring it they dismissed it because it's non-canon and an outlier.

Shozo Irie said:
I usually wait until the release on Youtube. But for once I want to be spoiled of the winner and the reasoning.
Mitsuru wins: There's hope and integrity on Screwattack

Weiss wins: Pillar memes
welp now that next time Captain Falcon vs Johnny Cage?

so clever.

Spoilers
Some people don't know hot to do spoiler tabs. So sad.
Speaking of which, how does Screwattack tier Weiss and Mitsuru and how you feel about it?
If anyone do not know how to do spoilers, do not reply until Thursday morning. For the sake of the site. Thanks.

Spoilers
What are the best feats they used for the two?
Also, if DB uses anime Falcon, Johnny is screwed. Or maybe they could scale him to the likes of Raiden and Shao Kahn for defeating Shinnok.

Spoilers
Must say that Captain Falco and Johnny Cage both have come a long way to what they are now.
Also this is one Community Death Battle turned into a Death Battle. Good job Screwattack.
Again, if anyone do not know how to do spoilers, do not reply until Thursday morning SGT. For the sake of the site. Thank you so much.

Spoilers
for mitsuru they used her freezing a bunch of status with Yukari in the movies (60 Kilotons combined.) for Weiss they used her freezing a bunch of Water in the mech fight 230 tons of tnt. So town level and MCB level tier wise.
Durability they put at much lower at 21 tons for Mitsuru and 7 tons of tnt for weiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back