• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

Verdict of Good Cole vs Mercer? By our profiles Cole lacks disease resistance outside of non canon vampire cole and they had cole being able to absorb his bio electricity when Virusus don’t have bio electricity?
Prolly irrelevant, but I believe Alex does have bio-electricity.
Irl viruses might not have it, but Blacklight is clearly it's own thing. Not only it thinks and has a brain, it actively absorbs memories and thoughts, all stuff that requires bioelectricity to work.
It also consumes organic matter and uses it to replenish its own mass, so a good chunk, if not the majority of Alex should be operate through bio-electricity.

Verdict on Frieza Vs IDW G1 Megatron?

They kind of scaled Megatron to the Deceptigod and Regenesis Shockwave and stated that they were universal when we have D-void’s Deceptigod key capped at 5-C and regenesis shockwave at 5-C all the way up to potentially 1-C

I'd place Frieza vs Megatron as (Right, Decent)

Reason: G1 and IDW were mainly used as for Megatron's stats, and going off how we rank them, the verdict is accurate, despite Frieza being lowballed and Megatron being highballed in the analysis.

Mortal combat might be getting buffs which might affect our verdicts on matches like Shao Khan Vs Akuma, Shang Tsung Vs Akuma, Ryu Vs Sorpion, and others that I didn’t mention

Bowser VS Ganon would become Right, Bad once this Mario crt passes.

Clearly we need Zelda nerfs next.
tA9XH4a.png

praying on Castlevania's downfall next
atm Bowser vs Ganon would still be accurate since speed's remaining the same so Bowser blitzing and eventually sealing Ganondorf after seeing his attacks aren't working is a solid win con (Which honestly given Ganon has low-godly regen that was probably one of the major ways he would've won anyway)

Haha Riptor beating Yoshi even after downgrades, good one.

He is still currently Tier 9 jobber. Yoshi beats without cosmic feats.

Mario characters are still beating their Zelda counterparts regardless. Too fast and have abilities that can bypass durability or regen

Doesn't make a difference due to blitz and seal (Until I add resistance to sealing for Ganondorf but that's for another day), but Ganondorf is getting upgraded to Small Planet level due to Majora's moon drop lol, incredible uno reverse card where now he's one with the comically large AP advantage.

How many evidences are there for the NLF Ganon invulnerability in Zelda anyways? That was the early DB logic having beat Bowser despite massive AP gap.

Like, King of Red Lions says it in Wind Waker iirc. What else? Honestly curious.

Nothing else, he can be harmed by non-holy weapons in games like OOT.

Honestly DB didn't even use the Invulnerability NLF (They straight up say Bowser can damage him) they go with the NLF that he just can't be killed by anything non-holy. Which actually makes more sense in the series since funny Low-Godly regen and the Triforce of Power also automatically revives him if he is killed, and even in games like OOT where non-holy weapons can damage him it's only the Master Sword that can deal the finishing blow in that game (Doesn't kill him but it's the only weapon that makes him vulnerable to the sages sealing).

Invulnerability and can only killed by holy weps is the thing I meant ye. And yea, in OoT Link loses Master Sword mid-fight but is able to bring Ganon to his knees.

Man, isnt Low-Godly Regen also technically a one time thing from TP Twilight Realm shenanigans? And even more coincidentally Bowser technically has hurt souls so he could still kill Ganon with proper stats tho not for long I guess. This was said already in last thread, but its still absurd lol

Man, isnt Low-Godly Regen also technically a one time thing from TP Twilight Realm shenanigans? And even more coincidentally Bowser technically has hurt souls so he could still kill Ganon with proper stats tho not for long I guess. This was said already in last thread, but its still absurd lol
Yeah it's only from TP but it had nothing to do with the twilight realm so it's applicable for him across the board (Well, for versions with the Triforce of Power anyway). Technically he kinda had Low-Godly in base form from ALTTP but the mechanics of it are pretty weird so we count it as closer to transformation.

Also yeah besides Sealing the main argument was that Bowser can hit souls so he needs to just one tap Ganons body and then one tap his soul when it comes out to make a new body (Although soon he won't even be able to tickle Ganondorf or even seal him so...)

Verdict on Courage Vs Scooby? They used a ton of stuff that our profiles don’t have and considered the crossover canon for the sake of the fight and simply just equalized stats

Unrankable?
Iffy?

Verdict on Courage Vs Scooby? They used a ton of stuff that our profiles don’t have and considered the crossover canon for the sake of the fight and simply just equalized stats

Unrankable?
Iffy?
Probably unrankable for the moment mostly due of using a fully Composed Scooby-Doo, including all the crossovers.

Last edited:
If we have profiles then maybe iffy.
We have profiles for both but they used a lot of stuff we don’t have for scooby like breaking the glass surrounding the universe, the casket,and other stuff and I don’t think we have the dark matter meteor either for courage regardless they equalized stats and treated the crossover as canon to both, don’t we dock points for that?

We have profiles for both but they used a lot of stuff we don’t have for scooby like breaking the glass surrounding the universe, the casket,and other stuff and I don’t think we have the dark matter meteor either for courage regardless they equalized stats and treated the crossover as canon to both, don’t we dock points for that?
We .... hmm I dunno actually? We have never talked about it like that. Usually I just go by profiles no matter how wrong they are and thus Korra beats Storm lmao

Back