• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

Oh yeah, we should probably drop the rating looking at it lol

I guess even Right, Bad would be fitting here if they made up shit.

I'm waiting for discussion to conclude before editing but I guess since we are on a rush I'll edit DekuAsta.

But whats that about RyuJin? Ryu loses via VSW profiles.

Ah, I see.

Please tell me what needs to be changed, I do not know automatically what needs to be changed lol

Just basically how each fusion works, Metamoran Fusion requires both participants to be equal in power or to equalize their power while Potara allows the user to have their MAX powers fuse
Thank you, bro!

Many said that SSJ4 Gogueta (Xeno) has more power than SSJ4 Vegito (Xeno), and that Blue Gogueta (Xeno) had more power than Blue Vegito (Xeno). The doubt arose in me because I am not well-versed in DB Heroes and Xenoverse.

There is Xenoverse El Gato, who'd be 2-A by default
Xenoverse El Gato is indeed 2-A, but alas that is not the version put against El Thotto

Ignoring 2-A for now, uhh so multipliers are a no go? So Galaxia is even faster if her possibly is used too.
Multipliers in tier 2 (At least currently) don't work, someone who scales to 10 universes in 2-C could use a transformation that gives them a 10,000,000,000,000 times boost in power but they'd still get one shot by someone that scales to 11 universes. Tier 2 is weird like that.

Multipliers are good for speed tho.

Ok verdict on Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter? They kinda composited them which throws a wrench into things since we only have Pre and post annihilation surfer and post crisis and post flashpoint Manhunter as actual profiles

Weiss vs Mitsuru | Reason: look at Persona profiles... and now you see, she solos all RWBY, let alone Weiss. Right, Good
I don't agree with the research, it severely downplays the AP of Mitsuru.

Also, can we add that this would be Weiss' expression upon starting this battle?
UukEhsM.png

Yeah, a lot of these are outdated, so with those:
  • WeissMitsuru dropped to Right, Decent photo is too big to add sorry
  • OptimusGundam is unrankable

So for what it's worth it looks like the Herald tier marvel characters were downgraded to High 3-A, aside from Hulk who was upgraded to High 1-B. Does this change anything here?

So for what it's worth it looks like the Herald tier marvel characters were downgraded to High 3-A, aside from Hulk who was upgraded to High 1-B. Does this change anything here?
Broly is at 2-C so if we default hulk to be at max anger then Hulk should win via Infinite Speed and superior AP so unless we have both start in base not yet amped then it’s now wrong even if Broly could oneshot before hulk maxes out

Don't forget he also gains infinite speed when he's that angry, so he also horrifically blitzes in addition to one shotting

Back