• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hierarchy of Power in the MHA universe is about to change forever

Lacku

He/Him
Cinematic Universe killer Black Adam has set his sights on the MHA universe and targeted the strongest hero (I think anyways I haven't kept up with MHA in years)

(Both 7-A and in-character, Speed Equalized)

"I was a slave until I died. Then I was reborn a god. My son sacrificed his life to save me. Now, I kneel before no one."🥶🥶🗿🗿: AnonymousBlank, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer
black-adam-teth.gif

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!"🤓🤓: SuperStar
65e.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
targeted the strongest hero (I think anyways I haven't kept up with MHA in years)
Deku: Lmao

Anyway, using 7-A, both of them are pretty comparable.

Black Adam: At least 856 megatons
All Might: Stronger than 748 megatons (the value is for Air Pressure which AM/Deku are physically higher than)

AM stomps Adam in LS though (Class T vs Class M) so if he gets him in a hold he’s ******* him up.

AM can essentially fly so Adam doesn’t have much of a mobility advantage, though his lightning is a lot more versatile than All Might’s air pressure. Lacks AM’s range and AoE though.

Interesting fight for sure. In cqc I can’t say, they’re both relatively skilled with AM beating AFO who has 100+ years combat experience, and seems very experienced in grapples which Adam can’t really escape, on top of his general intelligence being nothing to scoff at. Idk what Adam’s skill really is, or how tactical he is in a fight, but learning English near instantly is pretty impressive for intelligence. Would like some input from BA supporters for it.

Withholding vote until told more about Adam.

Also…

“Built to counter me, you say?! Made to withstand everything I’ve got?! Then I’ll just go BEYOND that!! A Hero’s always ready to Smash through trouble! Tell me Villain. Do you know the meaning of… PLUS ULTRA!!”

Put respect on All Might’s quote game

Anyways, iirc in the movie black adam resorted to grabbing quite frequentely, and sure it was badass but in this scenario this attitude can cost the fight 💀

Anyways, iirc in the movie black adam resorted to grabbing quite frequentely, and sure it was badass but in this scenario this attitude can cost the fight 💀
If Black Adam gets grabbed by All Might he can always electrocute him with his superior AP to get away

Black Adam doesn't really shock and more fries if that makes sense
anigif_sub-buzz-4939-1634410773-1.gif
That’s to a much weaker opponent, AM would break his arm if he tried that. Not to mention, AM has a resistance to heat in the thousands of degrees, so he wouldn’t be fried this quickly, and would probably beat Adam unconscious well before he is.

The only way he’d get a direct fry for that long would be if AM is the one grabbing him and doesn’t let go, but then he’d have to concentrate on the fact that AM will be punching him hundreds of times in the face while he’s being shocked.

So both of them are getting hurt in this scenario, it’s just a question of who gives in first. And Given AM’s entire existence surrounds the concept of “Go Beyond Your Limits,” while Adam kinda just fights people weaker than him, yeah, AM is winning that struggle.

Also, this should be a heat feat for Adam’s lightning. Should be on his profile. Though, again, All Might has heat resistance so he won’t be fried like that guy.

What level of heat resistance does AM have? Cuz concentrated lightning coursing through your body would definitely require lightning temp resistance.

What level of heat resistance does AM have? Cuz concentrated lightning coursing through your body would definitely require lightning temp resistance.
Given it took Adam more then .01 seconds to fry that guy, he definitely does not have lighting temp level heat.

Also AM is getting upgraded to exactly Lightning level heat resistance right now. Currently scales to 5000-6000 Celsius heat from Bakugo’s explosion heat and punching Superheated Plasma beings with no difficulty (also where he gets non-physical interaction).

Ah, perhaps not to the true Lightning level heat resistance, gotta see how that thread plays out. But either way, he’s definitely got enough resistance to not be fried in anyway close to how the normal human guy was fried in a couple seconds.

Unless there’s a statement that BA’s lightning from his body is in fact as hot as actual lightning from the sky. Which I doubt since he didn’t, like, Insta-Zap that guy to nothing.

Given it took Adam more then .01 seconds to fry that guy, he definitely does not have lighting temp level heat.
The very fact that it is sparking off of him and being grounded would be the reason why it’s lightning temp. Humans get hit by lightning and that goes straight to the ground and only leaves some burns. Of course it isn’t going to be instant or else all humans would scale to resisting that level of heat.
Also AM is getting upgraded to exactly Lightning level heat resistance right now. Currently scales to 5000-6000 Celsius heat from Bakugo’s explosion heat and punching Superheated Plasma beings with no difficulty (also where he gets non-physical interaction).
Link to the thread or scans for the lightning stuff?

The very fact that it is sparking off of him and being grounded would be the reason why it’s lightning temp. Humans get hit by lightning and that goes straight to the ground and only leaves some burns. Of course it isn’t going to be instant or else all humans would scale to resisting that level of heat.
Grounded by what? He’s in the air held by the source of lightning. Also humans are basically never ever hit by bolts dead on, it hits near them. The thread goes through it.
Link to the thread or scans for the lightning stuff?

As I rectified, the heat resistance is in question while the lightning resistance is very likely.

So All Might could just have straight resistance to the electricity anyway as all of Deku’s powers are his.

You also need to take into account that Black Adams electricity and lightning bolts are as strong as his AP, which is already greater than All Might's, it's not going to instantly kill AM but it definitely will catch him off-guard and could potentially get Black Adam out of a bad situation

You also need to take into account that Black Adams electricity and lightning bolts are as strong as his AP, which is already greater than All Might's, it's not going to instantly kill AM but it definitely will catch him off-guard and could potentially get Black Adam out of a bad situation
“Greater”

Friend the difference in their AP is 1.14x, not even 1.2x difference. They are basically the exact same. And AM upscales from the 748 since that’s just his Air Pressure, his ranged attacks, which are nothing to his actual punches.

But, to not mention something that hasn’t been decided yet; his lightning is definitely not hot enough to fry AM fast enough, nor would he likely be able to concentrate on it for that long anyway when All Might is punching him dozens of times in the face per second or breaking his bones with grapples.

At worst, if AM feels he’s taking more than he should, he just does grabs into punching him away rather than keeping him held down. Or blasts him with Air Pressure attacks that have too high AoE to really dodge, especially since they’ll be close quarters fighting most of the time.

And yes, the lightning helps tremendously for grapples, but AM has just as many tools to avoid Black Adam as Adam does him.

Grounded by what? He’s in the air held by the source of lightning.
… the ground. We see it jumping from the dude into the ground.
Also humans are basically never ever hit by bolts dead on, it hits near them. The thread goes through it.
Yes but humans do get hit by direct lightning strikes and survive. Even the ones that die (the vast majority of them) aren’t flash fried or vaporised in the 0.1 - 0.01 seconds that it runs through them.

Article that brings up the injuries, a pubmed about survivors of direct strikes and the impact of skin flashover, and a .gov where it tells us that full thickness burns in lightning strikes are due to the lightning superheating sweat/metal/synthetic materials etc. rather than the lightning itself doing the job.
Thank you.
As I rectified, the heat resistance is in question while the lightning resistance is very likely.

So All Might could just have straight resistance to the electricity anyway as all of Deku’s powers are his.
Is Bakugo not also getting this resistance? Why would All Might scale to it when it clearly has nothing to do with OFA? Not only are we told what the Quirks do, another character whose Quirk doesn’t deal with electricity resistance also does it. If anything, Deku resists it by his own virtue.

… the ground. We see it jumping from the dude into the ground.
How does that = lightning level heat? It’s sparking off the guy and burning him but I don’t see the correlation between the lightning hitting him and actual lightning being the same temperature. That just shows his attack exhibits the properties of lightning, not that it’s one-to-one.

Yes but humans do get hit by direct lightning strikes and survive. Even the ones that die (the vast majority of them) aren’t flash fried or vaporised in the 0.1 - 0.01 seconds that it runs through them.

Article that brings up the injuries, a pubmed about survivors of direct strikes and the impact of skin flashover, and a .gov where it tells us that full thickness burns in lightning strikes are due to the lightning superheating sweat/metal/synthetic materials etc. rather than the lightning itself doing the job.
Again I’m confused. Is this to show humans have 15000c heat resistance? None of this really makes Adam’s Lightning the same temp as real lightning, and if it is, then that just means there are so many factors at play that lessen its effect that All Might’s heat resistance should be more than enough to resist what’s left over.

Unless I’m misunderstanding something, I don’t see much merit in the temperature argument.
Is Bakugo not also getting this resistance? Why would All Might scale to it when it clearly has nothing to do with OFA? Not only are we told what the Quirks do, another character whose Quirk doesn’t deal with electricity resistance also does it. If anything, Deku resists it by his own virtue.
It is on you to prove that there is an inherent ability Deku has that would allow him to resist lightning to a higher degree than Bakugo does, as he withstands it mid air with nothing to ground him. Deku has Full Cowl activated in that moment, meaning that he has OFA fueling his entire body, which is the same power All Might has.

Unless your assumption is that Base Deku has an inherent resistance to electricity, something that cannot be proven, then like his other resistances (such as heat), this resistance is coming from One For All. Bakugo withstanding a far lesser amount of this and also resisting it is irrelevant to how Deku would resist it.

Scroll down to the BOLDED CAPS for my tales on everything else besides the lightning temp.
How does that = lightning level heat? It’s sparking off the guy and burning him but I don’t see the correlation between the lightning hitting him and actual lightning being the same temperature. That just shows his attack exhibits the properties of lightning, not that it’s one-to-one.
The point is that the lightning is grounding itself which means he isn’t taking the full brunt of it as the energy is blatantly leaving his body. Meaning him taking an extended time to be turned to dust isn’t an anti-feat for the lightning being lightning temp.
Again I’m confused. Is this to show humans have 15000c heat resistance? None of this really makes Adam’s Lightning the same temp as real lightning, and if it is, then that just means there are so many factors at play that lessen its effect that All Might’s heat resistance should be more than enough to resist what’s left over.
Dude, I explained that humans being hit by lightning for 0.1 seconds doesn’t vape them like you seem to think in this post. That’s what this is about. Black Adam’s lightning scales to Shazam’s which is already considered actual lightning. I don’t need to prove it, just explain why your attempts at arguing against it being the same temp is wrong.
Unless I’m misunderstanding something, I don’t see much merit in the temperature argument.
The temperature argument matters because it will torch AM.
It is on you to prove that there is an inherent ability Deku has that would allow him to resist lightning to a higher degree than Bakugo does, as he withstands it mid air with nothing to ground him. Deku has Full Cowl activated in that moment, meaning that he has OFA fueling his entire body, which is the same power All Might has.
Already done that but read below as well. As for Deku being in the air, the lightning literally moves past Deku and craters the ground in the vid posted above. Even Bakugo who was sitting in one spot was missed. Combined with the fact he was already falling, he didn’t even take it for that long before he hit the ground.
Unless your assumption is that Base Deku has an inherent resistance to electricity, something that cannot be proven, then like his other resistances (such as heat), this resistance is coming from One For All.
Assuming Deku has the resistance just like Bakugo who doesn’t have it as part of his Quirk is much more logical than assuming it comes from the grab bag of Quirks we get told a bunch about but never mentions lightning resistance nor do previous wielders show it.
Bakugo withstanding a far lesser amount of this and also resisting it is irrelevant to how Deku would resist it.
Bakugo getting it from the exact same feat proves that it doesn’t have anything to do with the Quirk unless stated. The onus is on you to prove it’s from OFA when the scene shows you don’t need it or any other Quirk for it.

This isn’t even touching on the reasoning for it being dumb anyway.

ACTUAL FIGHT TAKE
Onto the actual fight. For AP, Black Adam’s feat is literally him transforming and not even exerting himself, he scales way above it.

Next is skill, Adam while he was comparable to Hawkman in stats was able to keep up with and trade blows with Carter who has been reincarnating for 5,000 years and has mastered hundred of martial arts and fighting abilities, immediately swapping from style to style the moment he encounters an issue against his opp. That alone puts him above AM.

Because people love arguing it for some reason, experience. Adam fights Sabbac who has millennia of combat experience, Carter who has been training and fighting for the better part of 5,000 years, and Dr. Fate who is as old as the universe itself and slapping demons for most of it.

ACTUAL FIGHT TAKE
Onto the actual fight. For AP, Black Adam’s feat is literally him transforming and not even exerting himself, he scales way above it.

Next is skill, Adam while he was comparable to Hawkman in stats was able to keep up with and trade blows with Carter who has been reincarnating for 5,000 years and has mastered hundred of martial arts and fighting abilities, immediately swapping from style to style the moment he encounters an issue against his opp. That alone puts him above AM.

Because people love arguing it for some reason, experience. Adam fights Sabbac who has millennia of combat experience, Carter who has been training and fighting for the better part of 5,000 years, and Dr. Fate who is as old as the universe itself and slapping demons for most of it.
Would that be a vote for the king?
FjbqPLZaUAEt4Wk

I honestly don't know who to vote for, but I confess I'm more inclined towards Black Adam more because of his Experience and combat skills

Back