• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since Lucifer 2000 is vol 1, 2018 is vol 3 iirc
Will feats from vol 3 include? In 2018 comic, Lucifer is stated multiple times as shadow of the presence. It's like duality with the presence being the light and Lucifer being the dark. Everything is unified into one. That's what he said raguel. Lucifer erased himself out of existence and the universe is also threatened by it. Should Lucifer scale to one layer into 1-A?

Will feats from vol 3 include? In 2018 comic, Lucifer is stated multiple times as shadow of the presence. It's like duality with the presence being the light and Lucifer being the dark. Everything is unified into one. That's what he said raguel. Lucifer erased himself out of existence and the universe is also threatened by it. Should Lucifer scale to one layer into 1-A?
Personally, I don’t like 2018 being meshed with 2000 Lucifer. It’s quite clear and Dan Watters made it clear that “Lucifer” is meant to be his take and is a lot different to Carey Lucifer in times of “lore.” Regardless, it’s being accepted as the same Morningstar. So with that being said, probably would land one layer in 1-A, though it could most definitely be higher when part two rolls around.

Last edited:
Yeap, definitely. This is not wrong as Lucifer has millions of stories. He's the obligatory fly in the ointment, as Dan puts it. Yeah, just because he wants it to be different than Mike's doesn't make them two completely different things. It is no longer necessary for the two to have different keys.
When do you plan to do part 2?
At best, next year.

Last edited:
I'm finished with part.2. Since it only focuses on Vertigo, should I post it? While we leave this thread just for the DeMatteis portion? Or should we wait until this whole thing is wrapped up?

I'm finished with part.2. Since it only focuses on Vertigo, should I post it? While we leave this thread just for the DeMatteis portion? Or should we wait until this whole thing is wrapped up?
I have a proposal that might be good. How about we lock this crt and split it with J.M Dematteis? It's easier to evaluate now that this thread is a bit too long and contains mostly Vertigo stuff. And counting points will be easier if there's a separate crt. If not, that's okay. I just offered And of course I think we should move on to part 2 first.

I have a proposal that might be good. How about we lock this crt and split it with J.M Dematteis? It's easier to evaluate now that this thread is a bit too long and contains mostly Vertigo stuff. And counting points will be easier if there's a separate crt. If not, that's okay. I just offered And of course I think we should move on to part 2 first.
Does anyone find this proposal fair?

May I ask what you mean by “we lock this crt and split it with J.M. DeMatteis.” I assume you mean to add what we have of DeMatteis on part.2.

Either way, I'll see what Ant has to say, and probably Ultima, if he decides to chime in.

May I ask what you mean by “we lock this crt and split it with J.M. DeMatteis.” I assume you mean to add what we have of DeMatteis on part.2.

Either way, I'll see what Ant has to say, and probably Ultima, if he decides to chime in.
I mean make a new crt for cosmology JM dematteis and we lock this crt, part 2 I think we should focus on Vertigo.

I mean make a new crt for cosmology JM dematteis and we lock this crt, part 2 I think we should focus on Vertigo.
I can't make any more DC threads in that time frame. It's against the rules, but I have already made similar one’s in the past. I'll just link this thread for them to refer to DeMatteis. However, I just think finishing this thread off should be a priority over making part.2 in such a hasty manner.

I can say if anyone is willing to make a CRT on my behalf just copy and paste the information here in the thread. You can add any additional information that's necessary.

I can't make any more DC threads in that time frame. It's against the rules, but I have already made similar one’s in the past. I'll just link this thread for them to refer to DeMatteis. However, I just think finishing this thread off should be a priority over making part.2 in such a hasty manner.

I can say if anyone is willing to make a CRT on my behalf just copy and paste the information here in the thread. You can add any additional information that's necessary.
I forgot this rule existed. If we add a second part, do you think it will be like this thread that talks more about Vertigo?

I forgot this rule existed. If we add a second part, do you think it will be like this thread that talks more about Vertigo?
Vertigo is a bigger topic, so I would assume that attention would be focused on it. However, this thread could resolve the DeMatteis problem, if some mods decide to join in. Qwas is the only mod that put his opinion. Really I would like to wait on Ultima.

Okay. Please be more specific and elaborate. 🙏

We actually have to wait, but it becomes pointless since no staff comes here. Let's wait at least one more week. If there is still no sign after that, let's close this place and apply the accepted changes, namely the upgrades for God and Pralaya. Then, depending on his discretion, Goofy either completes the unfinished business for Matteis Cosmology or leaves it for later and continues with Vertigo.

Back